The Amsler Grid is a tool for identifying distortion in your visual field. It is a convenient eye test that you can use at home to monitor changes in your vision. It helps to detect many problems early, while they may still be treatable, such as retinal detachments and central serous choroidopathy. It is recommended that individuals with macular degeneration test their eyes with the Amsler Grid daily. If any changes are noted, you should contact your optometrist immediately. An Internet connection is not required to use this app. Your privacy is secure because our app does not require any special permissions and does not collect any information.
* SPEED: Fast start-up and shutdown.
* SIZE: A lightweight app that will not create or leave files on your device.
* PRIVACY: Does not require any special permissions. The application does not collect any information and your privacy is secure.
* CLEAN: An installation that does not put junk folders all over your device.
* Completely FREE and No Advertisements!
* DISCLAIMER: The Amsler Grid can never replace a comprehensive eye examination by your eye doctor.
Designed and tested on the Nexus 7 tablet. Contact Ossibus Software for suggestions and errors. This app is the full version and free of advertisements. If you enjoy this app, check out our other apps on Google Play! To continue development, we need your support by giving it a "5" Star rating and telling your friends. Thank you!
If you appreciate this tool and want to support development of Ossibus Software apps, purchase this donation version which includes a special GOLD home screen icon to set your app apart from the regular version!