Otiom enables a quick and precise localization/tracking of persons with dementia. With the Otiom-system is it possible to find a person when they wander too far off from where they usually travel. In the Otiom-app is it possible to create individual safety zones, which is a specific geographic area, and a time frame of how long the user can travel outside before they are missed. If the safety zone or the time allowance is overstepped, a list of helpers is alerted, and they can help find the missing person.
It is needed to buy the Otiom-system to use this app! You can buy Otiom on our homepage: www.otiom.com
- Creation of a helper list (next of kin, nursery personal)
- Easy and quick handling of alarms
- Easy for helpers to accept or reject an alarm situation
- Traveling guide to persons last known location
- Proximity sensor when you are near the missing person
- Easy to update personal data
- Simple overview of users and Otiom-tags
- It is possible to move an Otiom setup from a private home to a nursing home
- Otiom is not a constant surveillance system
If you have any question or challenges with the app, then please contact us as email@example.com. Also, if you have any improvement ideas please reach out to us.