The Cockpit app helps you easily adjust various Ottobock prostheses and orthoses to your individual needs in the course of everyday life, and to access information about these components.
• Select preconfigured MyModes (e.g. cycling or flexed standing)
• Read the charge level of the component
• Display feedback from the component
• Fine-tune component parameters
• Switch additional component functions on or off
• Manually set the heel height (only for Meridium prosthetic foot)
• Easily switch between multiple saved components
• Adjust acoustic signals
• Read and reset pedometer
• View the next service date
The number and type of MyModes, their functions and configurable parameters depend on the component being used. The app language and individual adjustments of the MyModes are set by the O&P professional through the component.
The 4X441-ANDR=V2.0 Cockpit app is compatible with the following versions of the components. You will find the version number of the component on the cover page of the instructions for use:
• C-Leg (3C98-3*; 3C88-3*)
• Genium (3B1-2; 3B1-2=ST; 3B1-2=9.2; 3B1-2=ST-9.2; 3B1-3=ST)
• Genium X3 (3B5-2; 3B5-2=ST; 3B5-3; 3B5-3=ST)
• Meridium (1B1; 1B1-2)
• C-Brace joint unit (17KO1)
For further information, please contact your O&P professional or email@example.com
Otto Bock Healthcare Products GmbH
Brehmstraße 16 · 1110 Vienna · Austria
T +43 1 523 37 86 · F +43 1 523 22 64
firstname.lastname@example.org · www.ottobock.com
This product complies with the requirements of the European Directive 93 / 42 / EEC for medical devices.