The practical pilgrim app "Pilgrims in Lower Austria" is the ideal companion before, during and after a pilgrimage in Lower Austria.
Always with you, weighs nothing, doesn't need any space and only needs a socket every now and then: with just a few clicks on the touchscreen, information about the most important pilgrimage routes in Lower Austria and sights along the way is available. An ideal tool for planning the pilgrimage from home or as a guide on site.
The heart of the app consists of the route descriptions of the following pilgrimage routes:
- Via Sacra (from Vienna to Mariazell)
- Vienna pilgrimage route (from Vienna to Mariazell)
- Pielachtal pilgrimage route (from St. Pölten to Mariazell)
- Way of St. James in Lower Austria (from Drasenhofen or Wolfsthal to Linz)
- Upper Austrian Mariazellerweg (from Linz to Mariazell)
- Klemens Maria Hofbauer pilgrimage route (from Tasovice to Vienna)
- Sonntagbergweg (from Maria Taferl to the Sonntagberg)
- Franziskusweg Weinviertel (circular route, starting point Bad Pirawarth)
In addition to detailed tour descriptions (including length, duration, altitude, difficulty,...), the overall routes and stage suggestions are also shown on a practical zoomable map. The map is available online but can also be downloaded.
Refreshment and accommodation options, sights and useful infrastructure along the way help with planning and on the go.
The audio pilgrimage accompaniment, which is offered along the Via Sacra and the Vienna pilgrimage route, provides additional inspiration.
The content of the "Pilgrimages in Lower Austria" app is provided by the Lower Austrian tourism destinations Donau Niederösterreich, Mostviertel, Weinviertel, Wienerwald and Wiener Alpen.
All rights to access that you grant within the scope of this app are default settings of the technology company Outdooractive AG. Feel free to contact the developers with any questions: email@example.com