Good concept, needs finished. Multiplayer is not functioning. Additionally, is there a way to beat difficulty 10? So far it seems impossible, numerically, not strategically.
I love it, solid game, wish battles were longer... I love the idea of this. I wish battles we're longer, for example a grace period of 5 minutes before the gates open a and battle began. I also wish the construction interface (building a structure) had a grid for reference. Id play this constantly if it had these additions, but it is still fun either way. I love seeing people make these kinds of clever games with good variety. Oh, one more thing, can you add more maps with four players? Maybe larger maps for long battles? Thank you for making this game.
Great game It would be great if we had co op. Whats great mesmers skills though. Doesnt seem any different from mesmer
Hero suggestions Add heroes with poison and burn in their attacks? Like the burn damages every second in a short duration and can hit structures while poison damages every 1.5 seconds in a long duration something like that
A new troop to damage building's a lot Maybe a catapult ??? Because the building's have way too much HP and only wizards can damage then, yet they sill prioratize on the King (if there is a building on the side then wizards won't target it. I see two possible solutions for this problem #1 make wizards target only buildings #2 add a anti-building troop
Crashes *Fixed So I really like this game but once I get into a big assault the game freezes, I would love it if this was resolved updated and now works again thank you!!!
- Fixed save corruption happening when saving while The Helper is retreating
- Fixed a crash on multiplayer occurring with Arbalest (again)
- When difficulty is under 3 :
- AI production structure build time is reduced (30% lvl 1, 20% lvl 2, 10% lvl 3)
- Enemy attack damage reduced (30% lvl 1, 20% lvl 2, 10% lvl 3) & enemy hero attack reduced by 30% when difficulty is under lvl 4
- Fixed some vibrations happening even when disabled in options
- Improved Dark Mage base attack
The most exciting and fantastical dual-stick shooting game!!