Banking on the go is simple with the Pacific Alliance Bank mobile app!
Manage your accounts, pay bills, transfer funds between accounts, pay people and more; all safely and securely in the comfort of your home or whenever and wherever you are.
Now it’s easy to do banking 24/7 right from your Android phones. To use the Pacific Alliance Bank mobile app, you must be a Pacific Alliance Bank customer and enrolled in our online banking service. To sign up, visit www.pacificalliancebank.com.
With the Pacific Alliance Bank mobile app, you can:
• Check available balances and transaction history
• Pay bills
• Transfer money between Pacific Alliance Bank accounts
• Pay friends and family
• Find the nearest ATM locations
• Some features are available for eligible customers and accounts only.
• Android is a registered trademark of Google Inc.
• There is no charge using the Pacific Alliance Bank mobile app, but message and data rate may apply. Such charges include those from your communication service providers. Delivery of alerts may be delayed for various reasons, including service outages affecting your phone, wireless or internet provider, technology failures, and system capacity limitations. Any time you review your balance, keep in mind it may not reflect all transactions including recent debit card transactions or checks you have written.
Pacific Alliance Bank
Member of FDIC and Equal Housing Lender