Download the Express & Star app for your Android device and get the latest news from the web and complete access to the digital edition of the newspaper on your device. (The digital edition requires a subscription).
With the introduction of a whole new interface, the Express & Star app features:
• A brand new menu system that enables you to quickly navigate to the sections that interest you most
• Simple swiping between articles
• Feature rich articles including embedded video, maps and polls
• Easy sharing of articles across social media
• Updated content refreshed regularly throughout the day, every day, 7 days-a-week
• Push notifications for breaking news (you will need to accept notifications from the app to receive this)
Access to the web content within the app is free, however if you wish to view the full digital edition of the paper you’ll need to be a subscriber. In the main menu of the app you will see a thumbnail of the most recent edition of the newspaper. Select the edition that you want to view and you’ll be presented with the subscription options.
Subscription to the digital edition within the app costs just £5.50 a month.
If you subscribe through the app store your subscription will be charged to your Google Play account upon purchase. The subscription will automatically renew within 24 hours of the current subscription expiring. Auto-renewal can be deactivated via your account in the Google Play Store.
The Express & Star also offers multi-device access which enables users to access the app from any device and to read a digital edition of the newspaper on their computer. For more information visit www.expressandstar.com/digital-subscribe.