This is an application that you can use in conjunction with video intercom made by Panasonic.
You can answer to visitors by using the smartphone in the house.
If the electric lock is connected, you can also unlock it.
[Preparation before use]
In order to use this application, you must have a Wi-Fi router and a smart phone compatible video intercom made by Panasonic.
- Compatible Products
- You can answer to visitors by using smartphone!
- You can monitor the entrance by using smartphone!
- You can receive notifications from the devices(intercom, sensor and etc.) connected with the main monitor in smartphone!
- You can unlock the electric lock in smartphone!
- This application is not available alone.
- This application is not available on the smartphone non-compatible video intercom.
- This application is available only when the smartphone is connected to Wi-Fi.
- To answering to the call of the visitor, it is necessary to launch the application.
- This application is exclusively used for Panasonic intercom VL-SVN511.
- This application does not work with intercom of other product numbers other than VL-SVN511.
- Please be sure to check the corresponding product number of your use before download it.
- Support and compensation other than corresponding product number cannot be applied.
- SVN 511 is not on sale in the United States.
Parts of this product use open source software supplied based on the relevant conditions of the Free Software Foundation's LGPLs and other conditions.
Please read all license information and copyright notices related to the open source software used by this product.
At least three years from delivery of products, Panasonic System Networks Co., Ltd. will give to any third party who contacts us at the contact information provided below, for a charge of no more than the cost of physically distributing source code, a complete machine-readable copy of the corresponding source code and the copyright notices covered under the LGPL and MPL.
Please refer to the developer's website and use contact form or telephone number on that page if you have any questions or inquiries to get associated source code described above.