Pantone Connect is the only way to access 15,000+ essential brand, print, fashion, and packaging colors for use in your digital design projects. Packed with easy-to-use tools for inspiration, color extraction, matching, secure storage, and sharing of custom palettes, it's also now the only way to bring dynamic Pantone colors into your Adobe® design programs.
Pantone Connect Basic is FREE when you create an account. It includes access to 15,000+ Pantone Colors, Search, Pick, and Measure Tools with Pantone Reference Numbers, and the ability to save and share up to 10 palettes on web, mobile, or Adobe® Extension.
In app, you can upgrade to Pantone Connect Premium, which includes all of Basic, PLUS a dozen more tools to create smarter, more impactful palettes. Premium also lets you save and share UNLIMITED palettes for work in all your Adobe® design programs.
Upgrade to Premium in-app for just $7.99*/mo OR $59.99*/yr. Try Premium FREE for 30-days when you subscribe. Cancel anytime.
*Prices subject to change.
Pantone Connect key features and tools include:
• Search/Finder – View thousands of colors in more than a dozen Pantone libraries to find exactly the colors you want.
• Pick – Select your desired colors for a given project and see Pantone Reference Numbers for each color selected.
• Measure – Use the Pantone Color Match Card with Pantone Connect Mobile App to capture color inspiration in the real world, wherever you find it.
• Convert – Find the nearest RGB/CMYK/Hex/L*a*b* color equivalents to Pantone colors or convert between Pantone colors in different libraries.
• Extract – Isolate colors in digital files and find their nearest Pantone color matches.
• View Color Data – Get critical color info including RGB/CMYK/Hex/L*a*b* data.
• Color Story – NEW mood board function lets you use 1, 3, or 5 images to create a color collage and isolate relevant colors to create your own original color story.
• Color Harmonies and Color Shades – Build smarter palettes leveraging Pantone's powerful color psychology and theory tools to find ideal pairings for your preferred colors.
• Accessibility Support – See how your palettes may appear to people with common color blindness.
• Light & Dark Simulations – Compare your color choices against light and dark backgrounds.
• Share – Send palettes to everyone who needs to use or review your color schemes.
• Collaborate – Build consensus and ensure quality control up and down your entire design workflow.
Color Match Card and Measure Tool
When paired with Pantone's Color Match Card, the Pantone Connect app can calibrate your mobile phone's camera to act as a remarkably accurate color measurement tool. Captured colors are quickly matched to their nearest Pantone Colors and identified for use in your design work. Pantone Color Match Card sold separately.
Pantone Connect requires the installation of a Chrome browser on your Android device in order to function.
When using the Measure feature on a tablet, be sure your screen orientation is locked so that tilting the device won't rotate the screen.
Link to our End User License Agreement: https://www.pantone.com/connect/#/end-user-license-agreement
Need help? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.