THIS IS A MUST HAVE!!! This is an AMAZING app that is very well put together for everything it can do! You can get it for almost any OS!! Multiple encryption options and very easy to use with messenger if that's what your looking for. I would suggest making a actual "pro" version as most people don't like to buy through in app purchases. I'm still going to buy pro in app as a donation but please make a seprate pro version in the Play Store. Also I would like to see a sleeker looking GUI. Other than that keep up the good work!!!
SSE How interesting that with max WiFi signal and great speed the download is pending. Especially when it was buried in the stack near the bottom. Yeah, even paraoids have enemies! Sod off and download! Just like Microsoft and Facebook trying to get data at LTE rates. How many updates this week?
Best multi-purpose encryption app! SSE is, without question, the best multipurpose encryption app for Android. Well worth paying for the premium version. I use SSE everyday for one thing or another, and consider it an indispensable part of my toolbox.
Best out there As far as performance it has the most features your gonna find, It's lacking a slick user interface but that's OK, it was having issues with the wipe feature not sure if that's been sorted out.
Well, it is a file/folder encryption/decrypt... I can use ES File Explorer or any other compressor with password as well. It's not "on-the-fly" in the way I wish to, a kind of Bitlocker for Android... uninstalled, could not go on to test further.
I love this app to secure my personal data n files. But how can i upload encrypted files to one drive or google drive can u please explain thank u in advance...
• Password Vault: Merge vaults feature
• Text Encryptor: Steganography (concealing a text within an image - JPG, F5 algorithm)
• File Encryptor: Delete encrypted files after decryption (can be activated in settings)
• version C - FIX: (issue on Android 2.3 - 4.1) - Password Vault: the cursor in the "Notes" text field cannot be positioned by click when an active link (URL, email, ...) is present
• more (changelog): http://www.paranoiaworks.mobi/sse/ssechangelog.htm