Apparkya is the application that allows you to pay and manage parking in regulated areas; blue zone, green zone or sea zone on public roads, using your mobile phone without having to carry cash or look for parking meters.
In addition, by activating the free "Automatic Barrier Opening" service, you can also use it for payment in the AUSSA car parks in Seville, Granada and Fuengirola
With Apparkya you can make parking payments, stop or renew a ticket, receive alerts when your ticket is about to expire and cancel complaints without having to go to the parking meter. In addition, you will soon be able to use it in the AUSSA car parks.
Advantages of the application:
- Parking without a parking meter: Manage your parking in regulated areas from your mobile without having to go to the parking meter. Avoid long waits or carrying cash.
- Do not stop doing what you are doing, extend the parking time without returning to the car.
- Start / Stop function: Pay with your mobile for the exact parking time.
- Cancellation of complaint: Cancel from your device without having to go to the parking meter.
- Receive alarms when the expiration of the ticket is near.
- Manage all the license plates you need.
In addition, Apparkya has two additional services:
- Reporting Notice: Apparkya's reporting service will notify you when your vehicle has been reported. Don't be caught by surprise!
- Monthly statement service: Apparkya's monthly statement service will allow you to receive the summary of your parking spaces in your email inbox.
Cities where APPARKYA operates: Seville, Chiclana de la frontera (Cádiz), Morón de la Frontera (Seville), Calahorra (La Rioja), Rota (Cádiz), Úbeda (Jaén), Ciudad Rodrigo (Salamanca), Ciempozuelos (Madrid ) and Collado Villalba (Madrid).