“Make life easier”
Memory like a sieve? Now there’s no need to remember all those things you have to do, because To Do Reminder can do that for you! It’s quick and easy to use, you can set a task in the reminder list in mere seconds.
- Easy and quick to set reminders.
- No need to type anywhere in the application you can handle it with voice.
- Set a one-off task, or repeat it daily, weekly or monthly.
- Synchronise with birthdays from your Facebook friends and your phone book, or add them manually.
- Send birthday wishes to your friends.
- Post birthday wishes on friend's Facebook wall or send them Facebook message.
Important Note - Sony Xperia phone users! Make sure to add application to 'Stamina Mode' white list - without it alarm won't be able to wake up the device!
Please make sure that you don't prevent the alarms from working with a battery saver app, a task killer app.
Why does the app ask permissions to access personal data?
Contact access - It allows app to sync birthdays from phonebook and show you on Birthdays screen
Photos / Media / Files- It allow app to backup/restore tasks and birthdays. It also help you save internet bandwidth by caching Facebook friend's profile images in Birthdays.
Identity: - It help us to notify you if there is a important bug fix or app update.
Got a question or suggestion? Just email us, and we will be happy to help.
YOU CAN HELP.!! BY
* Give Rating and comment on Google Play.
* Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/ToDoReminder
* Join us on Google+ page https://www.google.com/+Todoreminder
* Share like on Facebook, Google+ or twitter this link https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ToDoReminder.gen
It will keep us motivated to work on new features.You can contact with us at www.todoreminder.com
Simple All-In-One Reminder app for Android to just remind you everything at a specified time!
- Can set ToDo / Task Reminders, Phone Call Reminders, Birthday Reminders, Anniversary Reminders and Bills Reminders with just few clicks.
- With Speech-to-Text, no need to type to create an Reminder.
- Customisable Repeat Intervals like repeat every few minutes, hours, day, specific week days, weeks, months, years and many more.
- Customise each reminder with image, specific ring tone or Talking Alarm tone.
- Can set in-advance alerts for Reminders.
- Can customise Date & Time Formats.
- You will not miss any reminder with LED blink (if device supports) and Auto-Snooze feature.
- Can send wishes from Birthday / Anniversary Reminders.
- Smart Bills Reminders will remind you every day till they were 'PAID'.
- With Backup & Restore, you can save all your reminders to SDCard, as mail attachments or upload to Drive.
PREMIUM version features:
- Phone Call Reminder.
- Security PIN Lock.
- Each Reminder can be set with separate Alert Tone or Talking Alarm.
- You can enable/disable Screen wakeup on Reminder Alert.
- and it is Ad Free.
- more will come in next releases.
Internet – Google in-app purchases.
READ-SD Card: to pick images for reminders from SD Card.
Feel Free to send your queries and feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org or from App's "Send Feedback". We are happy to help you. :)
Important Note - Don't prevent Alarms from 'Stamina Mode' settings, battery saver app or a task killer app.
YOU CAN SUPPORT US BY
* Rate Us on Google Play.
* Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/JustRemindApp
Feel free to share your suggestions / feedback. It will keep us motivated to work on new features.
tags: reminder, reminder app, reminder alarm, Todo, To do, To Do List, To-do List, to do reminder, Todo App, To Do App, todo reminder, bday, birthday, birthday reminder, anniversary, anniversary reminder, bills, bill reminder, repeat alarm, recurrence alarm, talking alarm,just a reminder, Call, Phone Call, Call Reminder, Phone Call Reminder, Phone Reminder, mobile call reminder, super reminder,super,super alarm
Capture what’s on your mind
• Add notes, lists and photos to Google Keep. Pressed for time? Record a voice memo and Keep will transcribe it so you can find it later.
Share ideas with friends and family
• Easily plan that surprise party by sharing your Keep notes with others and collaborating on them in real time.
Find what you need, fast
• Color and add labels to code notes to quickly organize and get on with your life. If you need to find something you saved, a simple search will turn it up.
Always within reach
• Keep works on your phone, tablet, computer and Android wearables. Everything you add syncs across all of your devices so your thoughts are always with you.
The right note at the right time
• Need to remember to pick up some groceries? Set a location-based reminder to pull up your grocery list right when you get to the store.
• Try Google Keep on the web at http://keep.google.com and find it in the Chrome Web Store at http://g.co/keepinchrome.
Pro version, with recurring reminders, popup dialog, new lollipop style pickers and other useful features, is available here: Simplest Reminder Pro
IMPORTANT: If you use any Task Manager or Task Killer application please add Simplest Reminder to the Ignored List. Otherwise Simplest Reminder may not work.
RATINGS: If you find any issues with my app please email me instead of rating 1 star. I will do what I can to solve the issue. Recently I got a bunch of 1 star ratings with no reviews or description of the issue which dragged down the overall score of my app. It takes a lot of time and hard work to write an application but only few bad ratings to tarnish its reputation.
There are no complicated options to set up. Even better: there are no options to choose from, all you need is at your fingertip!
Besides, Reminders allows you to fully and bidirectionally synchronise with Google Task. You can have both a backup of your tasks in the cloud and an easy way to manage them when you cannot access your Android device!
However Reminders doesn't force you to synchronise with Google if you don't want. There's a switch you can use to enable or disable the online synchronisation - and it's off by default.
Reminders allows you to manage all your Google accounts and it works even if you choose to be offline.
Reminders relies heavily on gestures:
* swipe a task to the left or to the right to delete it
* reorder tasks by drag and drop (only when "Sort by due date" checkbox is not checked)
* long press on the name of a task list to rename or delete it
- manages multiple Google accounts
- manages multiple lists of tasks
- bidirectionally synchronises with Google Tasks (optional)
- works both offline (default) and online
- tasks can have priorities
- you can search for tasks and create, if you want, a new list from the search results
- allows you to sort out tasks manually
- allows you to set reminders (even recurring ones)
- you can import text via standard Android sharing
- recognises URLs, phone numbers, email addresses and street addresses inside task and launch your default app when you tap on one of them
- allows you to quick insert a new task with only the title (typing it on the keyboard or though voice command) or with full details (only through keyboard)
- last, but not least, Reminders has NO ADS!
Notes Widget functions:
* you can write notes directly from widget - unique on whole market!
* you can set reminder on each note, so you NEVER miss anything important again!
* you can import/export notes (for backup purposes)
* beautiful clean look and great customization options
Reminders gives you the freedom to control your day - it reminds you of tasks and lets you see exactly what you need to do - so that you can stay productive and never miss a beat.
The ultimate reminders app for Android
Reminders is a hassle-free reminder app, built from the ground up for Android - it’s beautiful, elegant and simple. Reminders lets you set daily, weekly and monthly reminders - and it will notify you when they are scheduled to be performed.
Time-based and location-based reminders
Whether you want to be reminded every Tuesday or next time you're near the library, Reminders is the perfect app. With time and location based reminders, remembering your tasks has never been easier.
Beautiful and minimal
Reminders is beautiful and minimal - it shows you exactly what you need to do, and nothing more. Add tasks throughout the month, and set them to repeat daily, weekly or monthly and never forget your errands again. Arrange a schedule and organize your day effectively with Reminders
Your tasks, in your pocket.
• Stay on top of what you need to do and never forget to do something important again.
• Built from the ground up to look good, and perform even better.
• Set time and location-based reminders with a tap.
• See all of your tasks in a daily or monthly view.
Notable allows you to create notification reminders on the go. Need to remind yourself of something to do? Just open the app, type in a short message, and create the note! It's that easy! You can see your reminders and notes straight from your notification area. Never forget to do something again! You can also set an alarm for each reminder, and the app will notify you in the future.
Notable is designed with speed and simplicity in mind. No need to go back to home screen and launch the app to create a reminder, just open the notifications, click the shortcut, and create away! Best of all, Notable runs in an overlay so you don't need to quit what you are doing beforehand. Notify is also ad-free and lightweight on your phone.
Notable is also compatible with the popular DashClock lockscreen widget, making it easy to add reminders on the go.
P.S.: You will sometime need to relaunch the app after an update to restore previous items.
This app is open source:
Feel free to check it out, contribute.
-Detail screen to see more information
-Different color flags (icons)
-Voice recognition shortcut
-Swipe to remove reminder (option to turn it on/off in options)
-Option to turn a quick shortcut on and off in the settings
-Quick Share to Notable
-Design inspired from the Holo / Google Now cards
-Click to dismiss the notification
-Restore previous reminders after a reboot
-(Android 4.1+) Edit notifications, expandable notifications
-(Android 4.1+) Hide the checkmarks from the status bar by setting priority as MINIMUM
-(Soon) Sync with Google Tasks (on hold until Google Keep API is released)
-(Donators only) Dark theme
Portuguese: Eduardo Lins / www.edulins.com
Bulgarian: Martin Martinov
Slovene: Dejan Kaučič (dejan-)
Italian: Claudio Arseni
German: Johannes Hansen (morruk)
Swedish: Leif Larsson
Chinese: Ding Yi
Greek: Elias Diakonikolas
Croatian: Dark Emotion
Persian : Alireza Afkar
Spanish: Pablo Pueyo
Contact me if you would like to help out with translation!
*Easy and quick to set reminders.
*Show reminders by category.
*Reminders can be rescheduled.
*Quickly add multiple tasks
*On screen help to get started.
*Allows you to view your lists at a glance.
*Mark a completed task when done
*Reorder and edit existing tasks.
*Cancel an already set alarm without deleting the task.
1.what do I do if my alarm doesn’t turn up?
Ans: 1) Make sure that the blocking mode is turned OFF.
2) Tick show notification checkbox from Settings->Application manager->Smart Reminder(App info).
COMMENTS AND FEEDBACKS
Developed by:Elveera Technologies
Original Alarm Clock idea based on repeating notifications. You can setup a pattern for reminders depending on how urgent and important event is.
Now you do not need to snooze alarm clock and can easily finish current tasks and only then disable future notifications.
Maximum flexibility guaranteed: you can not only setup alarms on days of month, week or repeat on fixed intervals but also adjust remind patterns with every volume/interval option you can imagine.
Don’t worry and don’t give stress to your brain, simply use this app and feel relaxed and it will remind you all that you need. Don’t forget anything using this app.
Now with this app, you can easily create a reminder for your day-to-day activities, set it once and then forget it, this will remind you whenever you want it. Whenever the time comes, this will point you about that.
Following things can be done very easily using this application:
• Something to do at a given time
• Birthday to be wished
• An appointment with the doctor
• Anniversary to be celebrated
• An email to be sent
• An SMS to be sent
• An important call to be made
• Period dates to be remembered
• Medicine to be taken
• A gift to be bought for any occasion or event
• A pick up from the airport, railway station or bus stand
• If you don’t remember anything, this app will do the entire job.
• Easy to set alarm for the Reminders
• Edit / Delete the reminder any time you want
• Select from different types of predefined templates
• You can also Check in Calendar View
• Easy tool to handle all your notes
Note with reminder on incoming call from selected contact. This functionality requires a permissions:
YOUR SOCIAL INFORMATION (to select a contact from the phone book)
PHONE CALLS (processing the incoming call event)
- Ergonomics - text input is required a minimum of keystrokes;
- Set a reminder message via notification bar or on-screen message;
- Set custom notification melody (PRO Version);
- Setting the snooze (PRO Version);
- One of the first in the widgets list.
**Note: Widget does not work, if it installed on SD card
To create a sticker with note on your home screen, open the "Widgets" menu on android device and select "AlarmStickyNote" widget.
On incoming call reminder
To create a reminder for incoming call start AlarmStickyNote application and add record into “On-call notes list”. Pick a contact from the list and enter your text message ("service reminder" switcher in the settings should be "ON").
Keywords : widget, sticky, reminder, alarm, notepad, home screen, color, note, notes, memo. handwritten font, memo, quick notes, very simple, notification
Simply create a Reminder with a title, date, and time, and we will send you a push notification with the Reminder at the date and time you specify. Never forget things you need to do again!
Some of the features include:
- Optionally add a description to your Reminder
- Set a Daily Reminder to be reminded of things you need to do every day
- Snooze reminders at different time intervals
- Notification settings
- No ads
- Card UI
Upgrade to send Reminders to others!
Simply type in a phone number (or choose someone from your contacts), and Reminder will send them your reminder at the date and time you specify via text message. This app should work for all valid international phone numbers. Please note that sending reminders to others only works on phones.
Send SMS Messages - Reminder needs this permission to send reminders to other people (requires an in-app purchase). It does so via SMS.
Read your Contacts - Reminder needs this permission to pull your contact list to easier send reminders to your friends. We only do this when you click on the 'Contacts' button and we do not store your information anywhere.
Full Network Access, Google Play Billing Service, View Network Connections - These are all required for Google Play Services.
Run at Startup - Reminder needs this permission to ensure that your alarms are set after a device reboot.
Control Vibration - Reminder needs this permission to vibrate your phone when a notification is received. You can remove vibration in the settings.
Feel free to email me with any bugs / comments / suggestions.
Teachers, students, and parents can download the Remind app to stay connected more easily. If you love Remind, share it with your colleagues or write a review!
BLOOMBERG BUSINESSWEEK: “Jessica D, a teacher in Louisiana, uses Remind daily to brief parents on whether their children did well in class and what their homework is for the night. She says the app has led more students to complete their homework and even credits it with improving scores on standardized tests. “The word I use is ‘transform,’ ” she says. “It transformed my classroom. And I think it made me a better teacher.”
PARENTING: According to a study conducted by Harvard University, on average, teacher-family communication increased the odds a student completed their homework by 42% and decreased instances in which teachers had to redirect students' attention to the task at hand by 25%. Parent-teacher communication is clearly key to a student's success, and Remind can help.
BUZZFEED: “...SMS allows the app to be used by parents without smartphones. Brett Kopf said that Remind’s features have proved especially popular in low-income districts, where parent engagement is a key issue for teachers, and parents’ sometimes erratic work schedules can make it difficult to get in touch by phone.”
With this simple app you can override or replace default reminder with "unmissable" ones - they will ring like phone call how long you want, with melody you want! All you need is to install app - and that's all! No complex setup, no overcomplicated settings, just install app and that's it - app will automatically do all work.
NOTE : The app must NOT be installed on the SD.
It unlocks the widget
Adds weekday selection
Adds Email Reminders
Thanks for your support
If you miss some feature or see bug please DON'T RATE BAD but send me an email! I will get it fixed.