Connect directly to your Wi-Fi printer or networked printers via a Wi-Fi access point. Print over USB cable. Greater than 5,000 printer types supported for direct printing. Even more printers supported via free PrintByPC utility. Automatically discover your printers and save as favourites to the My Printers list. Requires no driver installation or network configuration.
Full control of your print job settings. Preview documents before printing with thumbnail and full page views. Monitor progress of your print jobs.
- Microsoft® Office documents (Word, PowerPoint®, Excel®)
- PDF documents
- Web pages
- Google Drive documents
- Most laser printers (PostScript and PCL6)
- Most HP inkjets (PCL3 GUI Category10)
- Most Epson inkjets (ESC/P-R)
- Canon IVEC printers
- Brother printers (JPEG) for Honeycomb and later devices only
Please check http://directofficemobileprint.mobi/en/supportedprinters for list of printers supported for direct printing.
The key is our patented printing technology for mobile devices, which has taken over 3 years to develop, and is one of the oldest printing application companies on the market for Android and IOS.
•Consistently in the Top 20 for paid productivity apps.
•Featured in Apple’s New and Noteworthy Section.
•The Tech Lunch
•From our reviewers (You):
1) This fills in a feature I’ve wanted since getting my smart-phone.
2) Awesome for tablet printing, I ran the app and it immediately found my printer so I tested a print and it worked on the first shot very impressive a simple interface that makes this a very useful app.
3) I love it. Does exactly what it states.
This app works on over 90% of the world’s printing devices thanks to our inclusion of HP, Epson, and other printer SDK’s.
•Print your photos
•Print websites & coupons
•Print copied text and other data you need for printing
•Print emails (embedded directly in our application)
Imagine being able to print out a map with directions to the big meeting, your itinerary while traveling, or printing out a copy of an important email. This can all be executed directly from your Android device.
Took a great photo at the birthday party? Print out copies for everyone right away without having to sync back to your computer first!
For convenience, Print Magic also allows you to select and print pictures from your Photo Library right from within the Print Magic application.
Print Magic uses WiFi to print directly to many types of printers and any printer that can be shared from your Mac or PC via print sharing. The Printer must be on the same Wifi as your Device. For wired printing download our free PC app http://www.wellala.com/pc_app
See http://www.wellala.com for more information about our family of applications. If you have any questions regarding set-up, compatibility, or use please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We respond to all inquiries within 24 hours.
* Turn your smartphone into a credit card terminal: Charge customer credit cards instantly and securely
* No Special hardware required. All you need is your smartphone & a PaymentMax Merchant Account
* No Need to Purchase Expensive Wireless Credit Card Terminals with High Wireless Fees
* Email receipts — With every successful transaction, an email of the transaction can be automatically sent to the customer
Credit Card Reader
Apply now at: http://www.paymentmax.com/apply-now/
To serve merchants with the best payment processing solutions, lowest rates, quickest funding, and exceptional customer service.
PaymentMax Processing processes hundreds of millions of dollars in payment transactions each year. PaymentMax is one of the leading independent transaction service providers in this country, growing rapidly thanks to relevant, competitive offerings and one-call 24/7 customer service.
PaymentMax is a U.S. company that was incorporated in 2004 to provide credit and debit card processing that merchants found affordable, easy, and cost-effective. The company serves professionals and merchants throughout the U.S., focusing on giving retailers, wholesalers, restaurants, healthcare businesses, and others the edge with products and services they need and want.
PaymentMax started based on a simple concept: A reputable, professional company to provide transaction processing services with integrity, high quality and relevance, and exceptional customer service. And it’s working for thousands upon thousands of successful customers — and their customers!
Paymentmax is a registered ISO/MSP for Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. Walnut Creek, CA. Powered by First Data Corporation. All trademarks, service marks and trade names referenced in this material are the property of their respective owners. *Restrictions apply and on approved credit. Accounts generally approved in 24 hours.
- credit card reader, mobile phone payments, credit card writer, credit card imprinter, best credit card offers, credit card machines for small businesses, free android apps download, merchant account intuit, merchant card services, quick books credit cards, smartphone credit card processing, quickbooks merchant services, take credit card over the phone, accept credit card now, accept credit card over the internet, best merchant account services, credit card transaction processor, free credit card terminals, how to accept credit cards on website, merchant account application, merchant account companies, merchant account smartphone, merchant credit services, intuit go payment, go payment, android credit card, android credit card swipe, gopay, go pay, mobile payments, mobile POS systems, receive credit card payments, payanywhere, iphone credit card reader
-Square, squareup, square up, squareup.com, squaredup, squared up, square up info, Paypal, Paypal Here, square card reader, Cash Register, ROAMpay, Pay Simple Credit Card Terminal, PAYware Mobile Credit Card Machine, Mobile Credit Card Processor
Key Features & Benefits:
• Check the status of your printer. Is it out of paper? Is the device busy?
• Check how much ink and toner are left.
• What is the name and number of ink cartridges and toners my printer use?
• Save or email supply info so that you can see it when you are at the store
• Scan from your scanner, from glass or document feeder.
• Scan document using the camera on the phone, and enhance it with HP’s mobile scanning technology.
• Save and Share scanned and camera captured document to cloud and email.
• Create multi-page .pdf file from scanned images and camera captured images
Both printers on local wireless network and printers that are set to wireless direct printing mode are supported.
*Full list of supported printers available at Hewlett-Packard web site.
Supports all HP ePrint enabled Printers and over 200 HP networkable legacy printer models including HP Officejet, HP LaserJet, HP Photosmart, HP Deskjet and HP Envy. A full list of supported printers available at the Hewlett-Packard web site.
Give it a try!
Key Features & Benefits:
• Print from your smartphone or tablet locally over Wi-Fi, virtually anywhere via the Cloud to a web-connected HP ePrint printer, or directly to an HP wireless direct supported printer. 
• Print photos, PDFs, web pages, and Microsoft Office documents.
• Share and print documents, photos, or content from other Android apps with HP ePrint.
• Need to print while on the go? Locate and print securely to thousands of HP Public Print Locations worldwide. Locations such a FedEx Kinkos, UPS stores and many Airport Kiosks and VIP lounges. Let the app locate and find the closest print location for you.  
• Enhanced Print Job Control (ie variable photo sizes, number of copies, two-sided printing, etc.)
• Dedicated photo tray support. If your printer has a photo tray, it will be automatically selected for photo printing.
• Anywhere/Cloud printing: The HP ePrint app can print to any web-connected HP ePrint printer from virtually anywhere with just a few clicks.
Interested in scanning content to your phone? Install our companion app, HP Printer Control!
To learn more details about this app and other HP mobile applications:
 Printing to an HP web-enabled printer requires an Internet connection and may require HP ePrint account registration (for a list of eligible printers, supported documents and image types and other HP ePrint details, see www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter). Mobile devices require Internet connection and email capability. May require wireless access point. Separately purchased data plans or usage fees may apply. Print times and connection speeds may vary.
 Usage of HP ePrint app at mobile print locations requires separately purchased wireless internet service. Availability and cost of printing varies by mobile print location. Public Print Location program availability in US, Canada and select European countries.
How it works*:
1. Open the HP ePrint Enterprise app and select the content you want to print (email, web page, photo, documents, etc), or share a file from another app**.
2. Review the list of nearby Public Print Locations presented after the app’s automatic geographic search and choose one, or refine the search by entering keywords in the search bar.
3. Tap Print! You should receive a retrieval code to maintain your privacy - required to get the printout.
4. Go to the public printing location (store, hotel front desk, etc. - the app will show you where on the map), provide your retrieval code and get your printout.
More information at: www.hp.com/go/eprintmobile.
For printing to HP printers, check the HP ePrint app at: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hp.android.print .
* Usage of HP Public Print Locations service requires Internet and email-capable device running Android 2.2 or newer, with separately purchased wireless Internet service and the HP ePrint Enterprise app. Availability and cost of printing varies at public print locations.
** Other apps must provide individual access to files and enable exposure to these registered document type handlers from Android.
• All your drawings are in your pocket. View your online history files and get an exact reprint or share a link on the go.
• Access multiple FTP sites in one place, so it’s easy to view and print all your files.
• Save time by printing ahead: Print on the go to your office’s HP Designjet Web-connected printer using the app.
• View and print PDF files directly from your email: just select the HP Designjet ePrint & Share app via the “Share” feature from your email and print.
HP Designjet web-connected printers supported:
- HP Designjet T2300 eMFP series
- HP Designjet T1500 ePrinter series
- HP Designjet T1300 ePrinter series
- HP Designjet T920 ePrinter series
- HP Designjet T790 ePrinter series
- HP Designjet T520 ePrinter series
- HP Designjet T120 ePrinter series
To start using HP Designjet ePrint&Share app:
- Create a free HP Designjet ePrint&Share account at www.hp.com/go/eprintandshare
- Ensure your HP Designjet ePrinter is enabled for cloud printing. See www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter
App available in: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Russian
* Usage of HP Designjet ePrint & Share mobile print requires Android Phone, running Android 2.3, 2.4, 4.0 or later. With separately purchased wireless internet service and the HP Designjet ePrint & Share service app. Previous set up steps are needed to enable remote printing.
This application provide information regarding a credit/debit card number.
Check: A Credit/Debit Card Number can be checked and validated.
Verify: A Credit / Debit Card Number can be verified with the issuing bank name and country name.
Find: A missing number from the 16-digits of the credit card can be generated and verified.
Generate: This app can generate missing number upto 4 digits.
This app can reveal certain informations on a card such as issuing bank, issuing country,
card type, card category and bank issuer number. For fetching these informations, Internet
connection is required.
This app also a virtual keypad, instruction of how to use it and supported credit card list in
the front page of the app.p
This app is only for educational purpose and security awareness.
The algorithm that has been used here is Luhn's algorithm.
1. A Credit/Debit Card contains information regarding the bank, country and user account.
2. The 16-digit long number in the credit/debit card is insufficient to make any monetary transaction.
3. There are other things such as Card Expiry Date, Issue Date(optional), CVV code(behind the card)
and pin number, which can only initiate a monetary transaction. The card number alone is not enough.
4. The other things that I have mentioned above is different and unique in every other cards. So guessing
those values are impossible.
5. This app does not store any data related to credit/debit numbers. It only Calculates and Displays the
This app generates Valid Credit Numbers using mathematical concepts of probability, permutation
& combination and Luhn-10 algorithm. The card number information like bank name, country,etc.,
are fetched from a internet web server using only the first 6 digits of the credit number. This app is
only for eductaional purpose and security awareness only. This app neither intend to do any harm
nor support nor encourage any illegal activity of any kind. Please use this app wisely.
Lets you print images and PDF documents from all applications (e.g. browser, email). Simply click on file or use send/share, then choose PrintBot.
Print emails from K9Mail using Forward/Alternative.
HTML printing for static web pages. This won't work for dynamic pages or for pages where a login is required. Printing images on web pages is only supported in Pro version.
If you have any problems setting up, please use the integrated setup help (Menu -> Help)
- Supports more than 2800 printer models from all leading manufacturers (e.g. HP, Canon, Epson, Lexmark, Brother, Samsung). Works with most Airprint™ enabled printers.
- Supports printing over JetDirect, LPR and IPP protocol.
- Auto scan for printers
- Free version allows printing of 3 images or PDF documents per month (maximum file size is 1MB)
- Pro version allows unlimited printing and printer profiles
For a list of supported scanners see this page: http://www.sane-project.org/sane-mfgs.html.
Receive alerts when your HP printer is low on ink or toner, identify which cartridge is needed and conveniently place an order (1). You can use SureSupply wherever you are: at home, on the go, even while shopping for HP supplies at your local store.
• Access your HP cartridge and printer details when you need them – at home and on the go
• Receive real-time alerts when supplies are running low (4)
• Multiple ways to look up and find the right supplies for your HP printer
• Buy directly from available online stores (3)
• ‘Verify’ feature to insure you are buying genuine HP supplies by scanning the security label on supply packaging (6)
• In the US only: find stores nearby with maps, directions and store details (5)
Stay connected and benefit
• Message Center: Sign up to receive special offers and updates regarding your HP printer (2)
 Requires an Internet connection to an HP web-enabled or networked printer and mobile device. Airprint and other device/printer connections may require wireless access point. Separately purchased data plans and service agreements may apply. Wireless performance is dependent upon physical environment and distance from access point. Wireless operations are compatible with 2.4 GHz routers only
 Offers may not be available in every country.
 Retailer availability and participation may vary by country.
 Mobile device and printer must be connected to the same network to access approximate cartridge levels. iOS devices must have app open to receive alerts.
 Store directions functionality is dependent on operating system and phone model capabilities. Feature available in the US only.
 The HP Mobile Authentication program is available only with security labels that feature the QR code on the package. This code may also be scanned with most standard QR code readers. Security labels may not be available on all cartridges or country.
This is a development tool for those in the payment industry and anyone interested in using it. It does not store or send your credit card number anywhere. It uses the MOD 10 check to determine if the card CAN BE a valid number or not based on the mathematical formula used by the MOD 10 check. If the card number passes the MOD 10 check, the application goes further and displays a large image indicating the card type associated with the number (amex, visa, mastercard or discover).
If you do not feel safe using yours, you can use these test card numbers:
Features of Card Wallet:
1. User can register himself with a User name, e-mail and Password.
2. Only user can able to login with the help of its password.
3. User can able to change its password.
4. User can able to get its Password if he/she forgot password by give his/her Registration email and user name.
5. User can able to store its credit, debit, Library card details like provider name, Pin No., CVV No. etc…
6. User can able to store its Insurance policies details in the Application.
7. User is able to see, edit, Update and Delete its Credit, debit, Library and Insurance Details.
HOW IT WORKS
1. Download Square Register.
2. Sign up and request your free Square Card Reader.
3. Plug in your Square Reader and start accepting credit card payments.
2.75% PER SWIPE
Swipe $100, see $97.25 in your bank account. Accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express cards at the same rate.
Square deposits payments into your bank account in 1-2 business days.
FREE SECURE MOBILE CREDIT CARD READER
Request your free Square Reader at sign-up. Credit card information is encrypted at swipe.
BACK OFFICE TOOLS
Sign in to your web dashboard to access all your business data plus tools to help you make sense of it.
FREE ONLINE STORE
Make more sales and sell your goods online by opening an online store for free in Square Market.
Square Register has everything you need to start, run and grow your business from your Android device. Get the latest in point of sale features with app updates.
- Swipe or key in all major credit cards
- Record cash, gift cards, and other forms of tender
- Accept Square Wallet mobile payments
- Customize your products with photos, names, and prices
- Customers sign and tip right on your device
- Send receipts via email or text message
- Apply discounts and issue refunds
- Access real-time sales data and complete sales history
Intuit GoPayment offers a fast, easy, and commitment-free way for you to accept credit cards anytime, anywhere. Simply plug your credit card reader into your mobile device and start accepting credit cards anywhere you go so you never miss a sale.
GoPayment offers two pricing options to fit your needs, with NO set-up fee, NO committment and the ability to cancel anytime.
Option 1: Pay Monthly and Save: $12.95/mo with rates as low as 1.75% per swipe
Option 2: Pay-as-you-go: No monthly fee, with rates as low as 2.75% per swipe
Download the free GoPayment app from Google Play.
Start accepting payments in as few as 15 minutes.***
To see how GoPayment works, take a test drive in the app or visit http://gopayment.com/how_it_works/.
Easily accept credit cards and record check and cash transactions anytime, anywhere so you will never miss a sale*
Receive a free card reader compatible with your smartphone or tablet**
Customers sign with their finger and a personalized receipt can be sent by text or email
Encrypts transactions, unlike many other card readers
Add up to 50 users to your account so multiple people can accept payments for your business
GoPayment integrates with QuickBooks, making it easier to manage your finances
Visit GoPayment.com for additional information.
Terms and Conditions
By installing this app you agree to the GoPayment Terms of Service, found at http://payments.intuit.com/legal.jsp.
*Requires internet access
**Free Intuit Card Reader is available to new, approved GoPayment merchants only. For a list of compatible devices and other FAQs, please visit http://gopayment.com/support/.
***For pricing details, visit http://gopayment.com/pricing/.
The app will run on OS 2.2 and above and on compatible Android devices.
Subject to occasional downtime for events beyond our control.
Free Intuit Credit Card Reader available at GoPayment.com.
To learn how Intuit protects your privacy, please visit http://security.intuit.com/privacy.