All Penske customers registered in Fleet Insight™ can download the Fleet Insight mobile app. Fleet Insight is designed to make your job easier by providing real-time visibility into unit details and documents, roadside assistance, scheduled maintenance status, invoice approval and fuel prices – whenever you need to and wherever you are.
• 24/7 Roadside Assistance – featuring tap-to-call convenience, report a 24/7 event in-app, real-time updates on service vendor assignment and ETA, plus when the vendor is on-site and when service is completed.
• Fleet Overview including unit details – vehicle make and model, lease, rental, contract term, cab card, and service history.
• Locations – Fuel, service, truck rental, parking and public scale location search.
• Fuel – Penske and third-party fuel prices.*
• Maintenance – Full visibility into Maintenance schedules and billing, including the ability to reschedule service, PMs, and approve bills for invoicing.
• Distance and Hours- submit distance and hours to Penske directly in-app to ensure the most accurate billing.
The same Fleet Insight login credentials from the Fleet Insight website work on the app for a seamless experience. To register for log-in credentials to use this app, visit www.fleetinsight.com.
*Availability may vary.