KBDS ("Kaun Banega Dharma Shiromani") is a game developed to teach and test concepts of Jainism starting with fundamentals to most advanced topics.
The primary objective of developing this game is to educate and to create awareness about Jainism among the youth, adults and kids. We have added best sounds, graphics to make process of learning basic Jainism concepts more fun-filled and interesting, we aim at luring more and more people to learn about Jainism. We want to take a step ahead in propagating Jainism by means of this game.
KBDS has more than 2400 questions based on very simple and root topics of Jainism. By playing this game, you will able to learn Jainism's fact very quickly and in fun way. Following are few top features of this game.
1. A database of more than 2400 questions so that each time you play you get new set of questions.
2. It can be played in 2 stages - Beginner and Expert.
3. It can be played in 2 Types - Basic and Chhahdhala.
4. Supports lifelines - 50:50, double dip and audience poll.
5. Provides top 50 scores that helps you to understand which place you stand.
6. Attractive sound and animation.
7. Increase level of complexity of questions.
You can also play this game online or download desktop application from http://jaingames.org.
Please provide feedback / Suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.