Better then Snap Send Solve as after 12 months the problem of the issue location is the same as where you are has not been fixed. But with this app not everyone has photos of the issue so why does the app ask for photos? Developer claim it is because users are lazy, ah no once again not everyone has photos of the issue.
I like the app, but since last up date cannot see the comments anymore on rapports so cannot see if anything is going to be done.
app is good tho not sure its getting the message thru to the proper authorities
Sure they answer your questions But this idea of pictures permanently stored on your phone so you can view them on the app is ridiculous. Uninstalled. Using snap Send Solve.
Worked well for me. Provides a quick way to get accurate info to authorities with an audit trail so they cant hide. Good stuff.
love it so easy to use thus comprehensive to submit reports. awesome app.
• NeatStreets-wide styling update
• Auto-scroll enabled to allow so smaller screen devices can properly access all fields when the soft keyboard is disclosed
• Image orientation is checked and image rotated if orientation is incorrect prior to display. (Occurs on some devices).
• Re-population from server is followed by a refresh to update number of comments per report downloaded
• Since marshmallow there was a date time format change causing the comment time stamp parser to fail to n/a.
2degrees Prepay users can buy unlimited mobile data by the minute, hour or day
Hunt wild animals with bow & arrow in Australia & New Zealand hunting simulator.