This is a free geometry-puzzle game where you connect dots and lines to complete a picture. With simple one touch mechanic, just tap on dots to connect lines. This, however, isn't your regular connect-the-dot game where you connect numbered dots. Rather, it is a combination of connect-the-dots and brain-exercise puzzle. You must think which dot to connect next so that all the lines are connected. You can only draw every line once. Chose the dots wisely or you won't be able to complete the picture.
The puzzles gradually increases in difficulties, some are simple (to introduce you to the game mechanic). But as you progresses, the puzzles can be extremely difficult which means you might get some "A-ha" "why didn't I think of that" moments of joy when you find the solution.
The game comes with 200 free puzzles. Some levels are short enough, so that they can be suitable for quick plays. Since there are so many levels, there's a lot of game content to enjoy.
• Complete drawings/shapes by connecting dots, but this isn't easy because you may not draw a line more than once.
• An IQ brain teaser/puzzles which can be challenging and/or relaxing, possibly creating Zen-like ambiance.
• 200 levels of varying challenges to intrigue your brain cells. No In App Purchase required.
• Simple and straightforward interface, one touch game mechanic. Cool sound effects.
• There's no timer so you can take as long as you want to complete the drawing. (The time you took is only used to calculate the star rating).
• If you make a mistake and can't complete the drawing, the restart button is just one tap away.
• Think carefully before connecting the dots. You might need to mentally follow/trace the lines mentally so that you don't end up with unsolvable drawing.
• When you begin drawing, the choice of the first dot is important. A wrong choice might make the drawing unsolvable.
• Fewer lines and dots don't necessarily mean easier puzzles. In fact, some of the tangled drawings are easier than the seemingly simple drawings.
• Don't give up easily, restarting is just one button touch away.
• Some of the puzzles have multiple solutions.
• The star rating is based on the time taken to complete the drawing.