The classic game is also known as Tri-Peak, Tri-Peaks, Three Towers Solitaire or Triple-Peaks Solitaire, a favorite pass time game for card game fans. But this app is not just the standard tripeaks card game because this version offers multiple card layouts (decks) and multiple card-sets.
The game comes with 20 different tableau layouts including the standard tripeaks (tri-peaks/ three-pyramids) layout that everyone loves. The other layout offers variety of new challenges and spins while using the same tri-peaks rule. There are multiple card-sets to choose from, from classic, to 'large-print' and colorful style, and a Swiss style.
The app has an easy interface, colorful graphics, and various sound effects makes playing the game super fun and easy.
The goal of the game is to move all the card from the TABLEAU into the WASTE pile. Cards from the TABLEAU can be moved into the WASTE pile if the cards form a sequence (ascending or descending), regardless of suit. The longer the sequence you put into the WASTE pile, the higher your score will be.
The card values wraps around, so K can be put on top of A and 2 can be put on top of A and vice verse.
As you remove cards from the TABLEAU, blocked cards will open. If no sequence can be made, you can place a card from the STOCK pile into the WASTE pile. You win the game when there's no more card in the TABLEAU. You lose when there's no more sequence to be made.
The app comes with two options:
* Random cards placement, meaning the board generated is totally by random shuffling of the cards. This is like in real life, where where winning relies not only on skill but also on chances and luck.
* Non Random card placements. Here the app uses a special algorithm which still shuffles the cards but tries to arrange them to create less random positions so that the table is always solvable assuming the player makes the right choices. There's still luck involved here, because cards with the same values may appear and you'd have to weigh which one of them to use (and which one will "free" more cards).
The two options makes the app great and suitable for Tri-Peaks beginners and experts alike.
* Longer sequence gives higher score.
* Opening a pile card subtracts score.
* Using UNDO subtracts your score.
* You'll get a bonus score if there're remaining cards on the STOCK pile.
* Multiple layouts to chose from, including classic tripeaks, totaling in 20 layouts.
* Several style of tile sets to chose from, classic to modern.
* Game keeps track of high scores and winning percentage.
* Option to create more random games or have the game try to crate solvable games (this toggle makes it great for beginners and experts alike).
* Undo option.
This free version contains ads and popup ads. The paid version does not.