My Fishing Maps is a fishing app (freshwater) that allows you to discover new places to fish, plan outings and always have at hand the fishing regulations for each stretch
Now also information on flows and reservoir levels in real time
It includes more than 17,000 fishing spots in Castilla y León, Asturias, Galicia, Navarra, La Rioja, Cantabria, Castilla la Mancha, Catalonia, Aragón, Álava, Guipúzcoa, Andalusia, Extremadura (reservoirs) and Madrid, totaling more than 150,000 km of rivers, swamps and reservoirs, lakes and ponds. Very soon: Vizcaya, Region of Murcia and Valencian Community.
In short, a complete guide to fishing in Spain
What fishing maps does it include?
fishing in Castilla y Leon Carp, pike, pike perch, catfish, barbel, trout, black bass, piggy bank, rainbow trout
Crab fishing in Castilla y León
fishing in Asturias - Trout, sea trout and salmon
fishing in Galicia - Trout, reo, salmon, cyprinids and black bass
fishing in Navarra
fishing in Cantabria - Trout, sea trout, salmon, carp, black bass, rainbow trout
fishing in La Rioja
fishing in Castilla la Mancha
fishing in Catalonia-Catalonia
Fishing in Aragon
Fishing in Madrid
Fishing in Andalusia
Fishing in Extremadura (Reservoirs)
Fishing in Álava - Araba
Fishing in Guipúzcoa - Gipuzkoa
Updated with the 2022 fishing regulations!!
What fishing maps will the next versions include?
Very soon we will include the fishing maps of all the regions of Spain:
• Rest of the Basque Country-Euskadi (Vizcaya-Bizkaia)
• Extremadura (rivers and small reservoirs)
• Valencian Community
It also includes information on flows (capacity) and level of reservoirs and swamps in real time. The information is obtained from the Hydrographic Confederations, from the SAIH network (Automatic Hydrological Information System). Information on flows and levels of the gauging stations of the Miño-Sil, Cantabrian, Duero, Ebro, Tagus, Júcar and Inland Waters of Galicia Confederations is offered
What features does it include?
• Map: Navigate the fishing map. Select a region and all the fishing sections will appear.
• Search: You can quickly locate the section or river where you want to fish
• No Coverage (offline maps): coming soon
• Favorites: Save those secret fishing spots for quick reference
• Regulations: access the fishing regulations of all the Autonomous Communities of Spain for the 2021-22 season
• Navigation: Choose the place where you want to go and your favorite navigator will indicate the route by car and guide you through GPS
• Comment: send us comments, suggestions with the functions that you would like the fishing APP to have
• GPS: Know your position within the fishing sections
• Detailed information on each section of fishing
• Species present and calendar with fishing regulations
What type of legs does My Fishing Maps include?
• Fishing preserve: trout preserves, salmon preserves, cyprinid preserves, intensive preserves, kill-free preserves (catch and release)
• Waters under special controlled regime (ARECs)
• Free fishing sections: Only the fishing license is necessary.
• Social sports scenarios (EDS):
• Fishing schools
• Fishing bans
Who is it for?
To fishermen from Spain or other countries, of all levels and of all modalities:
• Fly fishing – Flyfishing
• Fishing a la Leonesa or buoy (buldó)
• Cast fishing: spoon fishing or artificial fish - Spinning
• English-style fishing, Bolognese style or coup
For what species of fish?
To all present, especially:
• Carp (carp fishing)
• Pike perch
• Black bass (American perch)
My Fishing Maps is a complete guide to fishing in Spain, an essential tool for the freshwater fisherman