distance between balls and jack in the 'Petanque' ball game.
You only need to take 1 measure , instead of 2 with a real meter!
2 modes are cooperating to give you the best of speed and precision.
Quick Mode ( Default mode )
In real time, aim at the jack and rank the winning balls looking at
the rule which overlaps the picture. Its as simple as that.
You may change ruler definition and/or scroll it along the radial axis ,
High Precision Mode
No precison enough? So if you wish to spend a few extra seconds,
click on the 'camera' button , which take you to an 'offline' analyser wher
you can zoom in/zoom out , move either jack or ruler at your convenience.
Clicking on the camera button takes you back to the quick mode.
- Flash light usage
- Saves your preferences.
- Customizable inclination gauge, to take a perfect horizontal picture!
- Optical telemeter
- Score manager.
More infos on http://androidbroadcast.com/en/petanque/index.html
Full screen app to use the every inch of you phone/tablet.
No more impossible to hit small buttons
* Tap (click) to increase the score
* Press BACK key to undo a score change
* Long press (for about a sec) to decrease the score.
* "New Game" records the final score for the current game , resets the scores for the next game.
* "Reset" resets all the scores to zero , including the current game
Coded as a birthday present for my father ( a keen petanque player )
- customizable team names below the scores
- French localization
- 7'' , 10'' devices support
- Android 4.4 ( KitKat ) support
- Spanish localization
- Google Analytics ( anonymous stats )
- back button to undo score changes
- removed score limit to allow extra long games
- German localization
In the alley, like a game or sport-Provençal balls (ball Lyon, Lyon or The Long Thurs), it is often difficult to accurately determine who won the point. To find out, using a piece of string or a measuring tape to measure the distance between the jack and balls. Therefore stoop and take the risk of moving the balls slightly.
This application solves these problems need this fall and no contact with the ball is necessary.
To find out which is the point, you have two options:
1-The quick method: Aim the jack with the cross in the center of the screen, then adjust the height of your mobile so as to coincide with the circles closest to the ball.
2-The precise method: Take a picture of the jack with the balls litigation and adjust the red circle to determine which ball and closer. Easy! For difficult cases, it is also possible to zoom in the image. A backup button can also save the photo in your gallery.
- Measure the distance from the jack -
Sometimes it can be difficult to assess the distance between the players and the jack. Indeed, bocce, the game must take place between 6 and 10 meters, while throwing the jack. Subsequently, during the jack leads should never be less than 3 meters or more than 20 meters. The game Provençal, the distance should be between 15 and 20 meters.
This application is also equipped with a measuring system that tells you, without moving, the distance between you and the jack.
Explanation: For the distance, aim the jack with your mobile. The distance is displayed directly! Ultra Simple!
- Management of score-
"At that point" can also manage the scores of games you play. So you can record over the part of the points made, and store them.
You will find all the detailed help on the webpage: http://www.web-dream.fr/aquilepoint
This application is also compatible for shuffleboard "Palet Vendée" "Palet Breton," "Palet Spanish" (The tanguilla) or "Puck English."
Good game ..
Tous les challenges pour les inconditionnels du jeu provençal et de pétanque. Du concours en tête à tête, en doublette, en triplette, en mixte ou homogène.
Fonction Calendrier de pétanque des concours de la saison 2014.
Fonction Go Fast (Google navigation) en route directement et précisément sur le terrain de jeu !
Fonction Call (appel téléphonique pour l'inscription)
Fonction Chronomètre (1 minute conformément à l'article 20)
Fonction Arbitre (règlement officiel FFPJP actualisé en permanence)
et d'autres surprises à venir pour nos amis boulistes et pétanqueurs
* mesure interactive directe : grâce à la caméra de votre téléphone, visualisez quelle est la boule la plus proche du but. Pas besoin de prendre une photo, l'affichage spécifique permet de réaliser l'opération en direct.
* gestion du score : plus de contestation possible, vous pouvez noter l'évolution du score au cours de la partie.
* règlement complet : l'intégralité des règles officielles dans votre téléphone.
* jeux : des petits jeux à pratiquer dans la bonne humeur pour s'entraîner ou s'amuser.
Nécessite Adobe Air
idéal pour les Tournois de pétanques, Billards, foot, consoles, etc...
Une version tablette 7" et 10" est en préparation...
N'hésitez pas à faire remonter les bug, ou les améliorations que je pourrais apporter à l'application.
When the match is through, simply click the email button and send your scores off to your league organizer for posting! Handy Edit button allows for quick and easy end score correction!
Singles contains 30 Ends. Pairs, Triples and Fours contain 21 Ends. Scroll view contains all Ends. Use your finger to scroll up and down to see the individual End scores.
Brought to you by barebonesapps.com, which specializes in simple apps for the rest of us. A big thanks to Greg Kelly for the idea!
- Large buttons and text in high contrast colors to make seeing the app outdoors easier
- Game settings options to allow for different rule sets, including variable point goals and an optional win-by-2 rule
- Custom colors and names for teams/players
- A Round History feature where you can see the results of all rounds played
- An Undo Round feature in case a scoring error happens
- A Tie Round scoring option for when the winner of a round isn't clear
Once you found the place, you can then find the location details such as address, telephone and website link.
E.g. You are around the San Francisco, and you need to find surfing nearby you location.
1) Select the "Tennis" options from the above selection.
2) The finder will display all the tennis court.
3) Find your way there, have fun and enjoy your game.
1) You can now select the places from the lists, or by input your own searches (E.g "Tennis Court").
2) Traffic indicator that shows current road traffic condition.
3) Show direction to the destination.
4) Share places to your family and friends.
5) Places now has star rating that shows the current place's rating.
6) Share apps with your family and friends.
By using the current location, you can find the following places such as below:
Cross Country Running
Cross Country Skiing
Down Hill Skiing
Hot Air Ballooning
Remote Control Boating
Stunt Plane Flying
Track and Field
Tug of War
White Water Rafting
Specific tablet support coming soon (http://forum.istyx.com/viewtopic.php?pid=8)
Pro Version: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.istyx.iscore.pro
Scoreboard is a plugin for Sony LiveView watch that allows you to count points for:
- or 2 players counter
Do not hesitate to contact us via email to your comments or requests to add in. We'll do our best to improve the plugin
Rally Computer measures 2 distances :
•distance since last reset (TRIP)
•total covered distance (ODO)
Measuring starts when you tap a big button "START", From this moment on, the big button turns into "RESET" and the distance is being measured, the track is being recorded.
Measurement can be paused/resumed/stopped any time (Menu options)
Additionally the current track can be exported to *.GPX file.
•PAUSE - the measurement is paused (GPS is on)
•STOP & CLEAR - the measurement is stopped, all distances are cleared (GPS is switched off)
•EXPORT GPX TRACK - current track since last START is exported to a GPX file (see the tip below)
•SETTINGS - additional settings such as selecting destination folder for exported tracks, Kalman filter to improve measurement accuracy.
•Folder for exported GPX files - You can browse the file system and select a folder where exported GPX files will be stored.
•Kalman filter settings - Kalman filter is an algorithm used to smooth out the track. This improves distance measurement since GPS accuracy is often far from ideal.
If you would like to load the track in Androzic then
1. Select menu option Settings
2. Select the folder where Androzic stores GPX file, should be something like [SDCard or internal memory]/Androzic/data
Once you export GPX track it will be stored in this folder so that it will be automatically available in Androzic
1. In Androzic select menu option Tracks -> Manage -> Load track from file
2. Pick the track file (rallycomputer_track_[date]__[time].gpx)
More features (inclinometer, roadbooks integration) are on the way.