The purpose NMEA Tools is to log your RAW GPS information (NMEA sentences) to a file on your SD card. Also, it can parse a NMEA file.
1. Log RAW NMEA sentences
2. Display the route in Google Map
3. Show latitude, longitude, altitude, speed, PDOP and HDOP
4. Support background logging
5. Parse NMEA files
6. View NMEA files
7. Limit 9999 NMEA sentences per session
8. Support GPS, GLONASS and BeiDou systems
9. Support English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese, Trad. Chinese and Simplified Chinese
Features in PRO version :
1. Log particular NMEA sentences
1. No limitation of NMEA sentences in capturing and parsing
2. No advertisement
3. Support Dropbox file uploading using built-in Dropbox engine
* Modify/delete SD card contents is used to write NMEA file to SD card
* Internet access is used for ad and Google Map
* Prevent phone from sleeping is used to keep the screen on for user taking lap
How to use the app ?
Press top left "GPS" icon to enable GPS.
Press "Log" button to start logging NMEA data. To stop logging, press the "Log" button again
Press "Save" icon to save the logging data to NMEA file
1. For those who need support please email to the designated email.
Do NOT use either the feedback area to write questions, it is not appropriate and that is not guaranteed that can read them.
2. If you like this app, please purchase the PRO version.
NMEA stands for National Marine Electronics Association. This app is not related or affiliated in any way National Marine Electronics Association.