HemMobile® is designed to help hemophilia patients/caregivers log infusions of any factor replacement product, record bleeds, and track activity.
HemMobile® is not intended for curing, treating, seeking treatment for managing or diagnosing a specific disease, disorder, or any specific health condition.
• Record the date, time, location, and reason for every infusion
• Capture the lot number, product expiration date, and IU amount of your infused factor product using your device’s camera*
• Photograph, map, and log your bleeds
• Log the date, time, and duration for a range of daily activities
• Track your heart rate, steps, and other activities by integrating with the Google Fit™ app or a Striiv wearable device
• Create reports for you and your care team
• Store contact information for members of your care team
• Find nearby hemophilia treatment centers (HTCs) and National Hemophilia Foundation chapters
• Keep track of your doctors’ appointments and factor needs with the Reminders function
• Set up multiple profiles for caregivers who care for multiple patients
*For Pfizer products only.
To visit the support website for HemMobile®, please visit http://www.hemophiliavillage.com/getting-the-most-out-hemmobile