This Field Guide is not a substitute for the published Clinical Practice Guidelines (CPGs). It is a quick reference to help Practitioners in the field particularly with medication calculations and infrequent clinical encounters. It also gives users:
• Linked CPGs for each practitioner level.
• All medications in the 2017 CPGs
• Dose calculator for medications
• Age-Per-Page medications listing
• Update notifications
• Future proofing to allow switching from current to future CPGs
• Medications in Pregnancy notes added to medication information
This Field Guide does not authorise skills or medication administration. Practitioners should only practice within their scope of practice and in accordance with their level on the PHECC Register.