We spent years developing a product with the ability to migrate between thousands of models from all manufacturers including Nokia, Samsung, Motorola, Sony Ericsson, LG, HTC, Blackberry, Apple iPhone and many more. You can download a similar application for iPhone from the App Store.
You can copy data directly from phone to phone using our secure Internet Storage or connect the phone to your PC using the MOBILedit software for Windows. MOBILedit is also the ultimate PC suite for all Android phones with features including an organizer, rich phonebook functionality, smart phonebook optimizer, battery life indicator, signal indicator, memory status, SMS sending and management and much more.
This extensive project and our unique know-how is used by millions of mobile phone users as well as large corporations. It is also the gold standard in the world of digital forensics investigation with customers including the FBI, MI5, US NAVY. Download this PC application at www.mobiledit.com.
The Phone Copier also provides phone BACKUP and RESTORE of this data to your memory card: phonebook, SMS messages , phone settings, call logs, bookmarks, search history, and carrier information.
Our Internet storage provides a safe way to upload, store or download your phonebook and SMS messages to a new phone. The communication is encrypted in the same way as the most secure internet banking.
Just follow these steps:
1. Download and run the application on both phones (iPhone version has the name "MOBILedit").
2. Create an Internet Storage account with just a few clicks.
3. Start phone to phone copying.
1. Download MOBILedit to your PC from www.mobiledit.com
2. Connect your phone using a cable or Wi-Fi and start uploading or downloading your phone content to/from Internet Storage . You also can transfer your phone content directly without an Internet connection.
It is recommended to backup and restore the same phone models with the same system versions. Due to the Android architecture it is not possible to universally transfer native backup files. For migrating please use the Upload/Download functions.
If application crashes with "Out of memory" during restore, close all other applications (some applications can only be suspended, but still using memory) or restart the device and restore again.
Copy is the easiest way to store, protect, and share all your amazing things. With FREE storage for new accounts and competitive pricing plans, you have enough space to store virtually everything you need. And anything you save with Copy is instantly accessible on your computers, smartphones, tablet and the Copy website.
• PhotoCopy: A quick, easy way to sync your photos and videos with your Copy account
- PhotoCopy automatically uploads any photo or video you take with your device's camera for a safe and fast backup
- Enable PhotoCopy in your preferences
• On-demand access to all your files
• Easy file sharing without big attachments
• Invite other people to join your folders for even easier sharing
• Upload your photos, videos, or anything from your SD Card
• Download past versions of any file
The 4myPAL SyncML is a smart synchronisation solution and easy to handle.
With this app you can backup your contacts, events and tasks on a server, so you will never lost your data.
If you want, you can also share your synced data with MS Outlook, Linux Evolution, Mac software and other smartphones.
With the preconfig you can always use the 4myPAL SyncML App with the 4myPAL server for free.
You can start to sync with a free username and password immediately.
You maybe need Android 2.2 and higher for the events. We have tested the tasks with the current Astrid application from market.
For more information visit us on www.4myPAL.com
PS.: If you like 4myPAL, please tell about 4myPAL to your friends, your colleagues and buddy. That is useful for the 4myPAL community, and so for all of us. Thank you.
And for someone who wants more will find on http://eGroupware.4myPAL.com something special for testing :)
IMPORTANT NOTE: This version can't be upgraded later to the Sync PRO version !
A PRO license must be purchased separately.
Android SyncML Client Documentation:
>>> For better productivity - combine with 2Remember: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mokobimemory. Something important to remember? Memo to take? Note to create? Take rich format notes, remember complex memories. Remember everything - not just photos, pictures, text, video and audio, but also the people involved, location and events at that time. More info at: http://www.2remember.mobi/ <<<
* Synchronizes contacts and calendar on phones, tablets, and PCs without vendor or operator limitations;
* Connects with MS Outlook, Mozilla Thunderbird, MacOS and Linux Evolution;
>>> Why synchronize
* Use the most convenient device - at work or at home - large screen and comfortable keyboard on desktop PC. On the go – mobile phone or tablet;
* Protect the important data in the event of loss, damage or theft.
>>> Why Mokobi
* Mokobi respects user’s privacy. No ads - does not monitor and analyze customer behavior in order to show ads;
* Mokobi synchronization service is optimized for each style to use – save time, bandwidth and battery;
* Mokobi supports any devices, even older (not smart) mobile phones;
* Mokobi offers a fully functional free service + additional paid options;
* Even paid services are available for free – just invite friends. For every three registered friends both you and they get a free month service.
>>> For better productivity - combine with Mokobi 2Remember
- 2Remember creates complex memories. 2Remember the "whole picture" - not just photos, text, video and audio, but also the people involved, location and events at that time.
>>> More info at: http://www.2remember.mobi/
>>> Get it on Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mokobimemory
>>> More information about Mokobi: http://www.mokobi.mobi/?langid=1
>>> Register at: http://www.mokobi.mobi/mokobi/register.php?langid=1
>>> Platforms supported: Android, BlackBerry, iPhone, WinMobile, Symbian, SyncML phones, iPad and Android tablets, Windows, Linux and Mac computers.
Tags: contacts, calendar, files, mail, backup, cloud, mobile phone, smart phone, tablet, gadget, sync, pim, synchronization, syncml.
**If you are upgrading from a previous version, please UNINSTALL the app and then REINSTALL. A simple update will not work.**
"Copy Text" is an application that lets you copy text of ANYTHING on your phone and into your clipboard. Then, paste it into any text box by long-pressing on it. This application works on ALL phones.
ROOT IS NOT REQUIRED
This application is the non-root version of the popular application, "Copy Paste It". If you have a rooted phone, please download "Copy Paste It" instead.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE INSTALLING:
This application will instruct you to download and install a free desktop application on your Windows or Mac. Once installed, you must run the desktop application with your phone attached to your computer. This will enable screenshots on your phone.
Once you've done this, you can disconnect your phone and copy text whenever you want. However, every time you restart your phone, you'll have to connect it to your computer and run the desktop application again. If you restart your phone frequently, this app may not be for you, as it may prove to be too inconvenient.
Your phone will NOT be rooted or temp-rooted in any way. No system files on your phone will be altered.
- Copy text to clipboard using on-board or networked OCR recognition.
- Copy to clipboard by shaking phone.
- Copy to clipboard by long-pressing on search button.
- Copy to clipboard by pressing overlay button.
- Support for many different languages.
Tags: Copy Paste Clipboard
Android SyncML Client documentation:
Once synchronized, you can access your data online to edit, share them with your friends, synchronize with other phones/tablets or other services (like Gmail, Facebook, iCloud, Outlook, Thunderbird, ...), and many others things!
To use this application, you must have a Memotoo account:
- This app comes from FunV10/OneMediaHub app and communicates with the SyncML protocol -> you will must uninstall FunV10 to use Memotoo app
- To synchronize your tasks, you need to install before the app "Astrid Tasks / To-do" https://www.memotoo.com/softs/astrid_tasks_4.6.5.apk
- And for your notes, you need to install before the app "OI Notepad" https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.openintents.notepad
Memotoo support many protocols to synchronize your data: iCalendar, CalDAV, SyncML, vCard, CardDAV, WebDAV, Zimbra, ActiveSync, Microsoft Exchange, ... and you can import / export your data in your online account.
Memova is an intelligent synchronisation solution. The app will backup your contacts on a syncML-compliant server, so you will never lose your data.
The app is preconfigured to connect to our demo server at my.memova.com. You can obtain a free account immediately.
For more information visit us on www.cp.net
*** There is no support for GMAIL, Yahoo or Hotmail at this time ***
What will SyncSuite do for me?
- Uses your email account to sync your PIM data between your Android device and your Webmail account
- Sync your contacts between your Android device and your Webmail account
- Sync your calendar and events between your Android device and your Webmail account
- Keep an up to date backup of your contacts and calendar in case you lose your Android device.
How do I start syncing?
1. Download and install the SyncSuite application onto your Android device.
2. Launch the application
3. Enter in your email account and password
4. Configure what data you would like to sync between your Android device and your Webmail account
5. Save your configurations
6. Click 'Sync' to begin syncing information between your Android device and your Webmail account
What is a SyncML server?
Our SyncSuite application communicates via the SyncML protocol with a server for synchronization to work. Our SyncML server is "Always On", and acts as a bridge between your Android device and the Webmail account that you are syncing with.
Our services already provide you access to our SyncML servers so that you do not have to manually insert and manager connections between your Android device and Webmail account to perform your syncs.
What is SyncML?
SyncML (Synchronization Markup Language) is an industry-wide effort to create a single, common data synchronization protocol optimized for wireless networks. SyncML's goal is to have networked data that support synchronization with any mobile device, and mobile devices that support synchronization with any networked data. The SyncML structured data layer will use XML wherever appropriate. SyncML is intended to work on transport protocols as diverse as HTTP, WSP (part of WAP) and OBEX, and with data formats ranging from personal data (e.g. vCard & vCalendar) to relational data and XML documents.
It’s the surprisingly simple way to digitize, email, and share your photos, receipts, business cards, and notes.
Air Copy App Features:
• Scans wirelessly to your Android Phone instantly
• Creates full-color JPEG or PDF files
• Scans documents in 300-DPI or 600-DPI resolution
• Shows real-time preview of scan before you save
• Easy-to-use interface with intuitive controls
IMPORTANT NOTE: This version can't be upgraded later to the Sync STD or PRO version ! A STD or PRO license must be purchased separately.
Android SyncML Client Documentation:
Like a whiteboard with super powers, Trello is simple to use and infinitely flexible. You'll know exactly what needs to get done, who's going to do it, and what's coming up next. Plus, everything you do is synced and saved instantly to the cloud, so that all your devices are always up to date.
With Trello, you can create boards to organize anything you're working on. Use them solo, or invite colleagues, friends, and family to work together.
Write your ideas down on Trello cards and arrange them in lists on your boards. Add details to your cards such as:
• checklists to keep track of to-dos
• comments to update your co-workers
• photos and videos
• who's working on that card
With the Trello app in your pocket, you can make to-do lists waiting in line at the grocery store, assign tasks to your co-worker while you're on the train home, or upload a photo of that paisley couch you saw the store that's just perfect for the house you're furnishing.
For more information on our privacy and security practices please see https://trello.com/privacy .
FULL NETWORK ACCESS - We use network access to communicate with trello.com and sync your data between all of your devices.
CAMERA - When you tap the camera button, we use your camera to enable you to attach a photo to a Trello card
MODIFY OR DELETE THE CONTENTS OF YOUR USB STORAGE MODIFY OR DELETE THE CONTENTS OF YOUR SD CARD - We use storage access to store your data on your device so that you have fast access to it, even when you're offline.