Calculate. Plan. Track.
An ideal photography companion at home and while travelling!
The Photoxor Toolkit provides a rich photography calculations kit for photographers at all levels.
Beginners use this tool to better understand the 'exposure triangle', how exposure, aperture, shutter speed and film sensitivity (ISO) depend on each other.
The advanced photographer may calculate depth of field, hyperfocal distance, camera settings for stacked ND filters or "black glass", determine the reach of a flash unit, plan a photo shoot considering Golden or Blue Hour, sun and moon directions, and use time-lapse calculations.
On the road you might use GPS tracking, follow a list of places to visit, value a torch and compass just in case.
Photoxor Toolkit provide you with an universal toolbox to:
• a wide range of photography calculations,
• define your own cameras, lenses, filters, flashes, locations, print sizes,
• time-lapse calculations,
• sun and moon calculations, twilights,
• view your past recorded tracks,
• have a list of photo spots to visit on hand,
• GPS location tracking,
• long exposure timer,
• compass and torch,
• Widget for quick access to some key functions.
Please also visit the Photoxor Blog https://blog.photoxor.com/ for more information, announcements, tips and tricks.
For Beta testing please join at https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.photoxor.fotoapp
A number of in-app purchases are available to further extend capabilities:
• Advertisement free: Support development of this App and get more screen space by removing the advertisement banner.
• High Precision: An essential feature for serious photographers! Get your calculation outputs (depth of field, field of view) in high precision - configure between 2 and 8 significant digits results.
• Filter Pro: Define multiple stacked ND (neutral density) filters and calculate the resulting effect.
• Tracking Pro: Get unlimited tracking capability. No time limit for audio recordings, and no limit to the duration of a logging session.
• Flash Pro: Configure complex guide profile for zoom flash units, or when using light modifiers (such as diffusion dome).
• Timelapse Pro: Extended functionality for time-lapse calculations.
• Lightsensor Pro: Extended functionality for remote lightsensor measurements.
• Power Pack: A discounted comprehensive set of 7 important extensions.
- To use the flash LED as a torch light
- Take pictures during location tracking
- Camera based lightmeter
- Audio recording during location tracking
- Import / export configurations (cameras, lenses, time-lapse scenarios, frame rates)
- Import / export tracking paths
- Location tracking; background tracking also supported while background location access enabled
- 'Current' location for Ephemeris calculation
- Distance calculation for Places