Discover the curricuLAB® measureAPP by PHYWE!
Turn your Smartphone or Tablet into a measurement device: What is the noise level in the classroom, how do weather parameters change during a day, how much electric power can you generate by turning a generator? These and many more experiments can be performed by measuring more than 50 parameters with the PHYWE SMARTsense and Cobra4 wireless data logging systems (for more information please visit our website).
In addition to the PHYWE sensors, the internal sensor of your smartphone or tablet can be used to measure acceleration right out of the box! E.g. during a rollercoaster ride.
Turn natural science teaching into a fun experience – using your smartphone or tablet:
- Connect wireless PHYWE sensors easily within the measureAPP
- Visualize the measurement data as a graph, analog- or digital-display
- Collect your data with the push of a button and store it on your device
- Use simple to use tools to analyze your measurement
- Take pictures, capture videos, write text, record audio files or save your current location to remember the important parameters of your experiment and combine them to a project-folder
- Share your recorded data to other Apps like numbers, excel, or even send it with mail or WhatsApp to friends.