Содержит более 90 000 слов.
Мы сделали всё чтобы сделать освоение и изучение новых слов наиболее удобным!
Используйте функцию поиска, чтобы быстро найти нужное вам слово.
Добавляйте наиболее часто используемые слова в закладки.
Вам не нужно интернет-соединение для использования этого приложения. Поэтому пользоваться программой и изучать язык можно где угодно!
Данное приложение содержит тысячи фраз, которые отсортированы и сгруппированы по темам.
Мы сделали всё чтобы сделать освоение и изучение новых фраз наиболее удобным!
Используйте функцию поиска, чтобы быстро найти нужную вам фразу.
Добавляйте наиболее часто используемые фразы в закладки.
Вам не нужно интернет-соединение для использования этого приложения. Поэтому пользоваться приложением и изучать язык можно где угодно!
теги: русско узбекский , узбекско русский разговорник , перевод , таржимон , узбекистон , узбекистан , ташкент
Together with your child, you can watch wonderful images of fruits and vegetables, all while learning their names!
After the child has looked through all the flashcards, he or she can take a fun quiz to see how many of the words he or she knows. Regardless of the number of correct answers given, and of stars earned, the child's developing skills will be fostered by enthusiastic applause and floating balloons!
This educational application contains full set of “Fruits” and “Vegetables” flashcards from the “Nature for Kids” application. In addition, it includes the clipped demo sets of the following groups of educational cards: “Berries”, “Flowers”, “Mushrooms”, “Nature” (sea, island, forest, river, mountain, etc.), “Seasons”, “Natural phenomena” (rain, rainbow, lightning, etc.).
Does the youngster have an older brother or sister in grade school? They can also use this educational game! Besides English, this app also supports the German, Russian and Ukrainian languages.
While playing with flashcards in a foreign language, a school-age child can effortlessly learn many new words with which to surprise their foreign language teachers and classmates. An A+ is sure to follow!
In order to use this educational app, the youngster does not need to be able to read. The simple interface and spoken clues allow even the youngest of children to play and learn independently!
Experience has shown that children love to look through a series of colorful pictures with sounds, and they will ask to see them again and again. According to Glenn Doman, an American physical therapist and the founder of The Institutes for the Achievement of Human Potential, participating in these kinds of educational activities (for 5-10 minutes a day) stimulates the development of various regions in the brain. As a result, the child's photographic memory takes shape, the child develops much faster than his or her peers, and, beginning at infancy, the child gains access to a world of encyclopedic knowledge.
The main point, in which Doman is undoubtedly correct, is that the younger a child, the more easily he or she can absorb new knowledge. It's important to make use of this ability while it's available!
Maxima on Android is a port of Maxima on the Android operating system. Thanks to Sylvain Ageneau' effort on porting Embeddable Common Lisp to the Android OS, the latest Maxima code runs nicely on ECL on Android with very small changes to the source code.
The installation of the software requires total of 90MB on the storage. 30MB needs to be installed on the internal storage. The rest of 60MB can be installed either on the external or the internal storage. The first run of the apk will ask you where you want the 60MB to be installed.
Then you can enjoy Maxima / Macsyma on your mobile phone or tablet based on Android OS.
-Generate PDF from rendered TeX.
-Create, open, edit, and save TeX as text files.
-Saves to external storage so you can do what you want with your files.
-Tested on 7" and 10.1" tablets.
June 19 2015 news: Update is in progress.
Our problems are created by people all over the world, including olympiad champions and university professors. Learn from others how to solve problems by engaging in a vibrant community of students, educators, and enthusiasts.
- Train in specific areas with thousands of practice problems in topics and tests including Basic Math, Algebra, Calculus, Geometry, SAT, JEE, Physics, Computer Science, and Quantitative Finance
- Browse and solve beautiful and challenging problems.
- Participate in and learn from a supportive community. Find and follow like-minded people.
- Free test prep for a variety of exams and competitions.
Brilliant requires Android version 4.0+.
Send feedback to email@example.com
Use Brilliant on the web at https://brilliant.org
MathMagic products have been widely used in higher educations and DTP market since 1998 on both Mac and Windows.
MathMagic Lite is an easy to use WYSIWYG equation editor with LaTeX, Wolfram Alpha, and Text-To-Speech support.
It lets you enter mathematical Formula, math expressions, and various scientific symbols easily and then use them in your word processors, presentations, web contents, technical publications, and more.
MathMagic is the best choice for writing equations and symbols for Mathematics, Physics, Science and Chemistry.
MathMagic equation image can be opened and re-edited later even if saved in PNG.
Version 1.71 fixes issues with "Hide Keyboard" button.
Version 1.7 adds support for Font Face, Font Size and Color for selected area.
Copy and Paste commands also available from the Pop-up menu.
Kahoot! ensures 100% engagement by turning the classroom into a gameshow, combining multiplayer game-based learning, ease-of-use and mobile technology, creating an enchanting social experience which leaves everyone totally gripped and absorbed in the subject.
Kahoot! provides deep learning through creation of educational games, and new understanding through playing them.
- This is the student controller app for Android devices to join a game; sign up at getkahoot.com to create, discover, launch and play games
- Works on any device with a web browser! Students join a game at kahoot.it if using a non-Android device
- Save time on grading! Access game data for all students, understanding what they answer for each question and how fast; allowing you to adapt their learning accordingly
- Our game-based pedagogy takes students on a journey from “Learner to Leaders” as they create their own games for classmates to play
- Choose from hundreds of thousands of pre-existing games made by the Kahoot! community
"I have NEVER had a response to an educational tool like I’ve had to Kahoot!”
Sandra Budd, Teacher at Institute of Notre Dame, Baltimore
There are a couple of known issues we are working to fix:
- Pressing the back button on your device exits the game. Ensure your students don’t press this mid-game unless they want to restart the app!
- The Facebook/Twitter share score buttons at the end of the game are functioning, but there is a layout issue with each when you press the button.
Alternatively, you can also join a game from https://kahoot.it/ where all functionality is fully working. If you have any questions browse our FAQs: https://kahoot.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/topics/27766-faqs
Classting is here to make your class more open and fun.
* Create your class and invite your classmates with the 'invitation code'.
* The smart 'Class Announcement' function delivers important class news including homework, school events and test schedules. (Scheduled messages, re-notice to unread students, and free text-messaging service to students with no smartphones)
* Store your class' daily pictures and videos in 'Class Album'.
* Get advice from your teacher with 'Secret Counseling' function.
* Interact with friends outside of school with 'Class Chat' function.
160,000 classes from kindergarten to college are on Classting!
Experience more fun class with Classting
Support for physics undergraduates (not requiring internet access):
- List of over 80 standard equations commonly used in physics, including essential mathematical formulae
- List of the values of over 40 basic physical constants
- Introduction to TeX and LaTex with short basic guides to documents, equations, tables, figures plus lists of many symbols and their representations
Support for Physics and Astronomy students at Queen Mary (some features require internet access):
- About Us section covering History, Student's Union, Images, Teaching, Research, Admissions, Physics Society
- Links to lecture timetables, to all module pages and their contents including lecture notes, homework's, etc.
- Links to information about members of the School.
- Absence reporting and internal student feedback
- Information about Dates, Maps, Student Support
- Information about the Neighbourhood - Health Services, Post Offices, Eating Out, Open Spaces, Shopping and Stuff To Do
Plus information about the app and feedback
Micro Mathematics is a revolutionary new kind of mobile calculator. It is the world’s first scientific graphing calculator and function plotter on Android oriented around a worksheet. It allows live editing of mathematical identities combined with highly accurate computations.
Not only students, but also everybody who likes mathematics or needs more than just a basic calculator will benefit from this amazing technique of mathematical calculations and plotting.
Benefits and features:
- Verification, validation, documentation and re-use of mathematical calculations
- Works on smartphone or tablet in portrait and landscape mode
- Supports all commonly used mathematical operations
- Mathematical expressions are written in an intuitive and naturally readable form
- Powerful mathematical touch-screen editor with undo function makes editing easier
- You can do multiple calculations and subsequently correct or change all used formulas
- Mathematical expressions are collected in a document, that includes not only formulas and plots, but also additional text and images (SVG format is also supported)
- You can store your document on SD card and export it into LaTeX format or an image (SD writing permission is needed)
- The app contains detailed "How to use" page and several examples
Micro Mathematics supports basic level of mathematical calculations. If you find micro Mathematics useful or need more mathematics (like functions with many arguments, plots for several functions, 3D plots, summation and product operations, derivative and definite integrals, logical operators, n-th root), please consider purchasing micro Mathematics Plus to support further development. Thank you.
Languages: English, Russian, German.
AnkiDroid lets you learn flashcards very efficiently by showing them just before you would forget. It is fully compatible with the spaced repetition software Anki (including synchronization), which is available for Windows/Mac/Linux/ChromeOS.
Study all sorts of things wherever and whenever you want. Make good use of idle times on bus trips, in supermarket queues or any other waiting situation!
Create your own flashcard decks or download free decks compiled for many languages and topics (more than 6000 available).
Add material through the desktop application Anki or directly through Ankidroid. The application even supports adding material automatically from a dictionary!
★ Key features:
• supported flashcard contents: text, images, sounds, LaTeX
• spaced repetition (supermemo 2 algorithm)
• text-to-speech integration
• more than 6000 premade decks
• progress widget
• detailed statistics
• syncing with AnkiWeb
• open source
★ Additional features:
• write answers (optional)
• card editor/adder
• card browser
• tablet layout
• import existing collection files (via Anki Desktop)
• dictionary integration (ColorDict, GoldenDict, Leo.org, Aedict, diverse web dictionaries)
• add cards by intent from other applications like dictionaries
• custom font support
• full backup system
• navigation by swipe, tap, shake
• fully customisable
• dynamic deck handling
• night mode
• 27 localisations
• All previous AnkiDroid versions can be downloaded from the website
Don’t be the only one missing out on what 6 million students use to get better grades, save time, and stress less!
“The semester I found StudyBlue, I went from a 2.8 to a 3.8. I was able to maintain that level of academic achievement and graduate with honors!” – Jennifer, Engineering Major
“StudyBlue has really helped me succeed in retaining and learning concepts. Not only do I find it incredibly useful but some of my fellow classmates also make flashcards and it's a great way to study from another person's perspective. I would recommend StudyBlue to ANY student! – Leah, Dental Student
“My notes are now organized and easily accessible! I love using the mobile app because I always have my phone with me so I can study at any time without carrying an extra deck of flash cards. – Jack, Highschool Junior
Get Better Grades. Save Time.
Make your own study sets and add recommended content served up to you as you create your flashcards. Quiz yourself, track your progress and set reminders to study what you need to know. Select the study mode best for you whether it's flipping flashcards or using our review sheets. Personalize your study sets with advanced formatting features, images and audio.
Choose from over 250+ million student-authored flashcards and notes from the world’s largest digital study library. Quality content from tens of thousands of colleges and high schools are available to search, find, and supplement your studying.
Save time with our Study Guides. Study Guides assemble and deliver flashcards in an organized format so you never miss out on what you don’t know.
Study Your Flashcards Wherever You Go!
Study on the bus or while waiting to meet friends. Instant mobile access to quality notes, flashcards, and study guides makes studying efficient. If you have to stop in the middle of your flashcards, no worries. StudyBlue will remember where you are, so you can pick it up again and start studying where you left off.
Collaborative Learning Community
Collaborate with classmates directly from inside the app. Have discussions, ask questions, share flashcards and get the study materials you might be missing to ace your next exam.
Teachers Love StudyBlue Too!
Download our teacher education edition! (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.studyblue.edu) Create flashcard decks and assign them to your students with no ads. Share your deck and have your class self-assess their learning progress.
* Flipping flashcards is easier than ever - now available in portrait mode
* Bug fixes and performance enhancements
Available in Spanish, Portuguese, French and British English
Easier access to our library of study content
Improved first user experience: Direct access to desired content after first login
Enhanced study mode:
- If your screen times out during a study session, resume your study session from where you left off
- Improved Score user interface
Use StudyBlue on the Web at http://www.studyblue.com
- A free StudyBlue.com account is required.
- Some advanced features, such as advanced card formatting and hiding cards, require a StudyBlue Pro membership.
- Creating flashcards in the app requires an internet connection.