PREMAA is a free pregnancy app made by a specialist doctor in Obstetrics and Gynecology (Gynecologist) for all women to empower pregnant women to be healthy and influence long-term health of their baby and for women to learn more about contraception.
This app is available in English, Hindi and Marathi and gives easily accessible and credible information to women in their most important stage of life, impacting not only womens health and nutrition but that of the future generation.
This pregnancy care app in hindi and marathi is doctor certified to be a pregnancy tracking app with prenatal care and warning signs in pregnancy with due date tracking in pregnancy, pregnancy diet, pregnancy exercise, pregnancy yoga, pregnancy ultrasound and doctor appointment tracking, pregnancy nutrition, week by week pregnancy tracking, pregnancy calendar,
This doctor certified app also has a contraception tracker, explanation of contraception methods and contraceptive pill tracker.
1. Awareness of pregnancy related problems and illnesses
2. When to ask for help and what to do when you need help
3. Evidence based experienced specialist to bust myths, societal taboos and superstitions
4. When and why to see a doctor and the care available,
5. Schemes and Yojana’s that can be availed at hospitals and
6. How to know if I am pregnant
7. Why and for what to take different tests and antenatal care
8. Nutrition and diet advice, lifestyle advise across the different months of pregnancy
9. Simple to use tracker to help you track the most important nutritional parameters – iron, calcium, water, doctors appointments and next sonography dates
10. Answers to medical issues that pregnant women have
11. Understanding the progress of your pregnancy and your baby’s development at every stage of your pregnancy
12. How to keep yourself active and healthy for a healthy child
13. Contraception - what is contraception, different methods, where to get free contraceptives, all the questions you may have about contraception, tracking of your period and also tracking of your contraceptive tablet.