Track electricity use, power grid conditions and wholesale power prices in real time throughout the region PJM Interconnection serves with the simple and easy-to-use PJM Now app.
• See wholesale power prices and trends broken down by location on an interactive map
• Receive alerts when wholesale power prices in your area reach the level of your choosing
• Receive alerts about PJM grid conditions for your chosen area
• Track real-time electricity use and compare it to the day’s forecasted use
• See how power flows in and out of the region PJM serves
PJM Interconnection, founded in 1927, ensures the reliability of the high-voltage electric power system serving 65 million people in all or parts of Delaware, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Maryland, Michigan, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia and the District of Columbia. PJM coordinates and directs the operation of the region’s transmission grid, which includes over 84,042 miles of transmission lines; administers a competitive wholesale electricity market; and plans regional transmission expansion improvements to maintain grid reliability and relieve congestion. Visit PJM at www.pjm.com.