You just manage two lists of tasks: Tasks you want to do today (as if) and tasks you want to do tomorrow.
Don't feel like doing a task today? Just swipe it to tomorrow and it's gone. You don't have to worry about it anymore for today! Once the next day starts all tasks from the "tomorrow" list jump to today's list. But don't worry: Just swipe them to tomorrow's list and enjoy an ice cold beer. Procrastinating has never been easier.
The app is free and there are no annoying ads! A widget that can be placed on your home or lock screen is available as an in-app purchase.
Get all the insights on Google+:
AppDetox helps you to calm down your mobile app usage, and take a digital detox. You are able to set your own rules for your app usage to detox from some heavy app usage and stop procrastinating. According to your own rules the use of some apps will be forbidden. You will see temptations when you tried to launch an app against your rules in a log.
Get your dose of AppDetox now!
Any kind of feedback is welcome!
Also try the DashClock Widget extension that our app provides telling you how good you are in fulfilling your rules.
Keywords: procrastination, digital detox, getting things done, app control, app blocker, phubbing, stopphubbing
All of these are that why the smart tool come here. It looks like a secretary that helps you to manage all of your trivial things, your work, and others. Now, you will never be troubled by all of them. You will enjoy your everyday, because of it is no necessary to remember these things, you could clean up from your mind.
At last, these are our principles: Simple, Practical, Updated, Free.
All Functions And Features:
1) Simple operation: you will finish everything just need fewer actions.
2) Intuitionistic interface: what you got what you see.
3) Perfect performance:
4) Welcome your response: we will make next generation by your suggestion.
5) Free forever.
6) Update frequently
1) Represent tasks list by calendar;
2) Represent tasks list by tree structure;
3) Represent the every kind of task with special icon and text style
4) Support the task of specified deadline
5) Support the repeat task by day
6) Support the repeat task by week
7) Support the repeat task by month
8) Support the repeat task by year
9) Support the date range for repeat task
10) Supporting make finished tag for one task.
11) You could reset the finished task
12) Customize Notification that when the deadline comes.
13) Beautiful and Practical home screen Application Widget.
14) Backup and restore supporting.
Procrastination Punisher lets you disable certain apps for certain time frames, for example Angry Birds on workdays from 9 to 5, or your business email app on evenings and weekends. And because, sometimes, you need to be a rebel and break the rules, Procrastination Punisher gives you the option to do just that ... but you will have to pay for it! Specifically, you will have to donate an amount you yourself can specify per app to a charity of your choice. Still playing Angry Birds during work hours? $0.99 to the Red Cross, thank you very much. "I may not have done the dishes, honey, but I did donate a dollar to UNICEF." Who could be angry at such a kind and generous person as yourself?
Give Procrastination Punisher a try and increase your productivity and/or the good you do to the world! You will be happy you did!
Please note: Because each charity uses a different donation processing solution (e.g. PayPal, Moneybookers, custom credit card payments), it would be impossible to integrate all of them in this app. This is why donations are processed through the developer of this app, and forwarded to charities each quarter to save on processing fees and to maximize the value of your donation. You may request a copy of the payment-receipts for the payments made to charities from email@example.com. A 5% processing fee is assessed to cover bank wire transfer and credit card payment fees.
READ_LOGS & WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: The app has an option to send an error log to the developer, in case you discover a bug or the app crashes. This log is temporarily stored on the SD-card before being sent.
INTERNET & ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: The app has an option to collect anonymous usage statistics (deactivated by default!) to improve it in future versions. You explicitly have to opt in to this, and the collected data won't be used for anything else than improving the app.
BILLING: For processing the donation via Google Play (if you choose to start a blocked app).
GET_TASKS: To find out when a blocked app is being launched.
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: If enabled, the app auto-starts after boot.
Feature-image attribution: "All the things" by meme.tn
- Organize tasks by folder, context, location, tags, star, and subtasks
- Capability of managing infinite hierarchy levels
- Advanced repeating options
- Automatic tasks creation on missed calls
- Nagging alarms
- Organize your notes into folders
- Light and dark theme
- Synchronize with Toodledo.com
- Keep devices in synch using your Dropbox or FTP account
- Backup & Restore to Dropbox
- Llama & Tasker integration
- Samsung Multi Window
- Scrollable/Resizable widget (only for Android 3.x and 4.x)
GTD® and Getting Things Done® are registered trademarks of the David Allen Company (http://www.davidco.com).
DGT GTD is not affiliated with or endorsed by the David Allen Company.
WORK IN PROGRESS !!!
IT'S NOT A FULL IMPLEMENTATION !!!
You can post any feedback in the forum or send an email. The application is not ready yet and your public negative comments may harm DGT-GTD even before it is ready.
The use of this software is done at your own discretion and risk and with agreement that you will be solely responsible for loss of data that results from such activities.
You are solely responsible for adequate protection and backup of the data.
- Read contact data: in order to create "contact" tasks: email, call, sms
- Storage: to backup & restore your data
- Read phone state: to disable notification sound when you are in a call
- Global search: search tasks using the device search button
- Wake Lock: to let notifications wake-up the screen (user option)
- Portuguese Brazil
Supported 3rd party applications:
- Llama, how-to: http://bit.ly/RjcamI
- Toodledo (DGT GTD Toodledo required)
- Pure Calendar and Pure Grid Calendar (DGT GTD Pure Widget required)
- Agenda Widget for Android (DGT GTD Pure Widget required)
- Executive Assistant (DGT GTD Pure Widget required)
- Shortcut creation might fail on Motorola devices
- Samsung devices with ICS and Jelly Bean are not able to resize the widget; don't blame me, it's a TouchWiz issue: http://dgtale.ch/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&p=437#p437
- On Android 3.x, 4.x device the widget can be RESIZED !!!
- Comment like "Forces close" is useless, please send the error report and/or contact the developer !!!
Based off the book, “Getting Things Done” by David Allen, Get It Done lets you focus on what is important for today and keeps everything else out of your way.
- Add notes, tags (or categories), and due dates to each task
- Rearrange lists with ease
- Filter lists with tags or categories
- Assign more than one tag to a task
- Organize advanced lists with projects
- Sync wirelessly with online app (sold separately) at GetItDoneApp.com
This app is a mobile version of GetItDoneApp.com. You can sync wirelessly with the online app (sold separately) or you can use just the mobile app alone.
Check out what people are saying about Get It Done:
“New and Noteworthy” - Apple
"Great interface by the way. I have looked at a lot of online gtd systems and Get It Done looks very impressive so far."
"I've been digging around the web looking at evert GTD app out there. I'm a web dev so I'm looking for a webby interface. I love this."
"Are you kidding me?? This is sooo cooool!!!!!! You have made me a customer!!"
"I love it, it's the best online task manager yet"
Visit our website at GetItDoneApp.com for more information on how Get It Done can help you organize your life once and for all!
Procrastination is the enemy of productivity - and getting work done when there are countless distractions in the way can be difficult. With End Procrastination Hypnosis, you can have the motivation to beat the temptation of procrastination!
If you are an avid procrastinator, then look no further than End Procrastination Hypnosis! Our modern Android app lets you take control of every minute - and never let an hour slip you by again.
You have things to do but you keep finding yourself doing something completely different? It happens to the best of us, and it’s called procrastination. Our priorities are mixed, our todos are forgotten and our day is ruined - and it’s all because we don’t have the willpower to get to work - End Procrastination Hypnosis changes that.
It’s as easy as listening to our background hypnosis for just twenty minutes a day to see changes instantly. You will become better at working and motivating yourself to do more - and the best part is, you will get your work done faster than ever before.
The app works through complex hypnosis - teaching your brain the vital skills it needs to overcome procrastination - it’s easy, effortless and simple - just listen.
Make tomorrow a day without procrastination - with End Procrastination Hypnosis.
- Listen for just twenty minutes each day and get rid of procrastination.
- Complex hypnosis in a simple package.
- Awaken at End mode to help you wake up if you drift to sleep.
- Adjust your experience for the best effect!
Here is what you will learn inside...
* What is Procrastination?
* Effects of Procrastination
* Overcoming Procrastination Methods
* What Is Chronic Procrastination?
* How to Stop Procrastinating
* 10 Funny Procrastination Quotes
* 3 Easy Tips To Stop Procrastinating With Your Marketing
* 7 Quick & Easy Ways to Avoid Procrastination
* 5 Tips To Overcoming Procrastination Right Now
* 7 Common Causes and Proven Cures for Procrastination
* Free Puzzle and Memo game to get you relax while using the app
Special Bonuses like
Top 15 Tips for Work From Home To Avoid Selling your time in office
Blog Making Money - Can You Do It
Build A System For Freedom
Can Your Business Survive
Company Internet Marketing Will Build Your Company
Faster Home Business Profits
FREE Web CEO Wins As The Top Search Engine Ranking Tool
Home Based Business Opportunities Financial Success
How An Affiliate Lead Can Be Your Bread and Butter
How YouTube Affiliate Videos Became A Marketing Weapon
Intermediate Internet Marketing Techniques
Sell Stuff On Ebay - Is It A Business
Tips For Starting Your Home Based Business
Wordpress Plugin How To Guide And You
Develop portfolio for copywriting services
How to become a technical copywriter
How to improve your copywriting skills
Start your own copywriting business from home
The price of copywriting services
Work from home as a freelance copywriter
7 Online Marketing Tips For Beginners
How To Start A Computer Business From Home
Improve Internet Marketing Strategy By Offering Value
Why Use The Internet In Marketing Plans For Business
and much, Much More!
Enjoy the app and learn more about how to overcome procrastination after reading all the tips and watching the videos. There are a lot of free apps inside. Click INSTALL to get it now while it is still FREE!
Thanks a lot for your interest
And Stop Being A Slave To Procrastination!
Are you ready to start ramming your head into the wall as a punishment for repeated procrastination?
No matter what you do, what you promise yourself, you never seem to be able to get your work, chores, or projects done. It can happen to the best of us and it's a hard habit to break.
Let me ask you this...
...As a procrastinator, are you having trouble meeting your personal and professional goals? Are you in the same place you were a year ago?
These are the terrible effects that "waiting til the last minute" can place on all of us. If procrastinating is slowing your life down to a halt, you need to do something fast.
Within this “101 Tips For Avoiding Procrastination,” you will learn all the tricks, methods, and strategies for beating down your bad habit. And you can start the battle in minutes from now by downloading my guide to your PC.
...here is just SOME of the information you will find inside:
★ How to prepare yourself for the battle against procrastination.
★ 12 ways people procrastinate everyday (sometimes without realizing it).
★ How you can get the upper-hand on procrastination (by dealing with consequences).
★ The secret tool you can create in your mind (kind of like a mental calculator) that will help you open your eyes to the problem.
★ 21 phone numbers to have nearby to save you time... and keep you from getting distracted.
★ Why successful people are used to getting things done (which keeps them from procrastinating) and how you can be too.
★ When you need some inspiration, here’s a mantra you can recite to revitalize your energy and finish out your day strong.
★ An easy way people who beat procrastination keep from dwelling on their past failures.
★ 11 time-wasters you and your family may be suffering from day-in and day-out.
★ How to handle chores without wasting time.
★ The secret to using small steps to complete huge tasks.
★ How procrastinating can lead to huge bills (that you’ve never even considered).
★ When you need to keep up with schoolwork, here’s how to use the professor to your advantage.
★ How to keep your significant other from being your biggest distraction (and excuse).
★ The secret to tackling a huge report, project, or term paper.
★ How to seek out friends at work who want you to get things done – and how to avoid the backstabbers.
★ An easy way to take care of email and voicemail messages that really aren’t so important.
★ Why the hardest job to do is the job you should do first.
★ Why you should stay away from the water fountain at work.
★ How to make sure you’re not procrastinating by “working” with someone else.
★ The secret to getting other procrastinators to leave your office when you’re working (without being rude or saying a word).
★ 5 reasons to stop putting off breaking up with your partner.
★ How straight-forward people (who get things done) make sure their family isn’t keeping them from completing their work.
★ When to tell your friends NO!
★ 13 health symptoms you should not procrastinate in getting checked out.
★ 5 reasons to stop waiting to lose the weight.
★ How to know when it’s time to see a psychologist.
★ When procrastination can lead to serious health concerns.
★ 16 things to do today you've probably been procrastinating on.
★ and much, Much More!
*** On Sale Now! (Normal Price $17.99) ***
Get it now before promotion ends!
Set just one thing to do and it will be set in your status bar until it is done; this will help you to focus on one thing at a time or to remind you that important thing !
Bored with tons of things to do in your todo-list items ?
Many of us have tons of todo-list items ... Why not focusing on just one thing to do ?
This application does what it says: help you get one thing done.
→ "One Thing" brings directly in your notification bar your One Item to be done so that you are sure that THIS One thing will be on top of your list and available at your fingertips !
Tap on the notification item to open the application and make the task done or define your next task !
√ This is extremely simple but just efficient: one thing
√ Choose your color to set priority or customization (notification text color is automatically updated in black or white)
√ Inspirational quotes
√ Share with friends
-long click to erase text field
-single click on text with a strike to erase text
-if you update the app, be sure to launch it once to make the notification appear again
-INTERNET / ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE : ads supported
-BOOT_COMPLETED : when your phone reboots, the Todo-list item is set again so that it remains in your status bar
- Unlimited lists and entries
- Sortable by date, label or checked state
- Colors and icons for your lists
- Password protection
- Backup to and restore from SD card
- Send your lists by E-Mail, Facebook, SMS, and many more using Android's sharing API
- Remembers when an item has been checked and asks for confirmation (if enabled) when you uncheck it.
- Nifty autocomplete hinting to minimize typing
- Clean and readable interface
- Selectable font size for lists and items
- Customizable check method - choose between single tap, double tap or fling (swipe) gesture
- Single or multiline entries
- Available in English and German so far
COMMENTS FROM USERS:
Sean writes: "Five stars, supports app2sd, developer works hard to update an already very useful app they care about making the best on the market!"
- Backup feature requires access to your SD card
NOTE: You can long-press on a list or entry to get to the context menu of that item.
If you want Check and Done in your language, simply drop me a mail and i'll send you a translation template.
GTD Organizer is task/to-do management app, which will help you organize your stuff, powerful enough to manage your things, but simple enough to use it with pleasure.
- Nesting of tasks eg: shopping->grocery store->buy carrots.
- Tasks are grouped into contexts.
- Reminding of task's to be done.
- Clean interface.
to do, GTD, Organizer, GTD, calendar, tasks, projects, easy
Achieve Inbox Zero with completely customizable actions from any email (supports Gmail, Exchange, Yahoo, iCloud and any IMAP & POP3 email accounts). Use as a simple To-Do list or tap into a full GTD® productivity suite with Next Actions, Projects, Weekly Reviews and much more.
“If you want that "one app to rule them all" for productivity, IQTELL does a great job. It fetches emails, includes to-do lists, lets you tag each item, and has a cool "Waiting for" category.”
“The Best GTD App Yet? Other apps promise to help you manage your e-mail, and some manage your projects and tasks as well, but few have integrated them to this degree.”
“This application does it all. It receives e-mails from all different services and displays them in an interface similar to Gmail. You can label everything. It enables you to create a to do list and also larger projects.”
The app is fully functional while offline, and syncs data between your devices and the Web when online. Your Email, Contacts, Tasks, Projects, Someday, Prospects and more are at your fingertips wherever you go. The web app also provides integration with Calendars and Evernote (coming soon to Android).
* Full Task Management – actions and projects can be created from within email or independently.
* Complete Email Functionality – access all your email from within the app.
* Push Notifications - notifications for all your email and reminders. Even snooze or park reminders for later.
* Swipe Left to Process – Archive, trash, move to folder or quick reply to email
* Swipe Right for Productivity – create actions, projects, sub-actions of a project, reminders, etc. from email.
* Customizable Swipes – productivity swipes are fully customizable. Add specific folders, flag emails for reference, track prospects, and much more. Organize your way.
* Inbox Zero – clear your email in minutes and enjoy the peace of Inbox Zero.
* Linked Emails – emails used to create actions or projects always stay linked for reference and easy reply. No more time wasting searching for important emails.
* Due Dates and Reminders – easy settings like “tomorrow” or precise timing down to the minute. Stay organized across email, tasks, projects and calendar. Never forget again.
* Flexible Sorting – organize tasks by due date, start date, priority or context (Home, Office, etc.), time needed, and more.
* Star Next Actions – always be ready to move with a list of next actions for each project.
* Watch Lists – create ‘smart lists’ based on any search.
* Direct-dial contacts related to Actions, Projects, etc.
* Evernote Integration – two-way integration with Evernote (available with the web app - coming soon to our mobile apps as well).
* Calendar Integration – turn to-dos into appointments from the web app (coming soon to mobile as well).
* Batch Operations – Archive, Complete, Move, set Due Date, Context, Star and more.
* Add GTD Power Features – add in additional GTD© features including Context, Waiting For, Tickler File, Agendas, Phone Call, Prospects and Reference. No in-app purchases required.
Knowledge Base (http://kb.iqtell.com/m/android)
Terms & Conditions (http://iqtell.com/terms-and-conditions/)
* GTD® and Getting Things Done® are registered trademarks of the David Allen Company. IQTELL is not affiliated with the David Allen Company.