* Lets you quickly view PDF links returned by Google Scholar using Google Docs Viewer without having to download them.
* You can either download the article as PDF file or assign a bookmark to the PDF link that you are viewing using Google Docs Viewer.
* Option to export/import all your bookmarks to/from SD card as a tab separated text file.
* Email search result links.
* Can be moved to the SD card.
* Absolutely FREE (No ads, seriously).
* Bookmarks are only for the whole PDF document and cannot be used for individual pages in the document.
* Version history and related articles links for search results will not be shown.
* Only results with summaries will be shown. Due to this, patents and other legal documents will be excluded.
* Search categories in Advanced menu is no longer functional since on the new Google Scholar interface they have been phased out.
* HTTP Proxy support has been included but is still untested.
* May not work or display correctly as shown in screenshots on some devices.
Update (2012/10/22) - After the recent fix everything works as before. Thanks for being patient. Enjoy!
Update (2012/12/18) - Some new features (previous search suggestions, custom background color, notepad) have been added in v2.1. For best results, I recommend a HTC Desire Z (which I can fully support).
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE APPLICATION IS AT YOUR SOLE DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT THE APPLICATION IS PROVIDED AS IS AND AS AVAILABLE WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. THE DEVELOPER SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES INCURRED THROUGH THE USE OF THIS APPLICATION EITHER DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY.
Featured Search Engines:
- Google Scholar
- Microsoft Academic Search
- Directory of Open Access journals (DOAJ)
- Astrophysics Data System
- Open J-Gate
This is a FREE application, with NO ASSOCIATION at all with any of these services and companies and no financial gain or support of any kind. All results will link directly to each Search Engine Website
AWE is a complete course in academic writing for a variety of purposes.
AWE will help you to compose:
* class essays
* exam essays
* experimental reports
* scientific essays
* academic articles
* An in-depth self-learning course covering the entire creative process of academic writing
* Interactive exercises that help you learn
* Checklists for reviewing your critical thinking, your arguments and your essay as a whole
* An extensive glossary of important terms
AWE will not write or review your essays for you! AWE does, however, provide easy tips for avoiding plagiarism, conducting research, thinking critically, making strong arguments and presenting your work well.
REAL ENGLISH, REAL EXAMPLES
AWE shows you real examples from real academic writing. We show you samples of text from the ICE-GB Corpus, a linguistics database compiled and analysed at UCL and used by researchers around the world.
AWE includes ten sets of exercises on a variety of topics, and many more tasks for you to try to on your own. Exercises include real examples of real academic English, and because it's an app, AWE refreshes its exercises so that you can continue to practise each topic.
LEARN FROM EXPERTS
AWE is written by a team of linguists at University College London (UCL), independently ranked as one of the world's best universities. The approach in the app is based on recent research and best practice in the field, as well as years of experience in writing and teaching.
WHO IS AWE FOR?
AWE is for undergraduates, postgraduates, professional academics and secondary school students preparing for university - in short, anyone who does academic writing. It is for native and non-native speakers of English.
Imagine walking around your school and finding a Chromebook, device or an asset and wondering where that asset was suppose to be or whom it was assigned to. Well now if that device or asset is in gScholar you can pull out your mobile device and scan the gScholar generated QR code or the factory applied serial bar code and instantly see the asset information that is in gScholar and whom that device is assigned to.
Lookup and view asset information in gScholar
gScholar role configuration is enforced via mobile
V2 Features ( Coming Soon ):
Edit & assign assets
*** gScholar for Google Apps & Chrome is required. You can install gScholar from the Google Apps Marketplace at the following URL: http://goo.gl/w405f8
Term paper due, and you haven’t started? Math homework got you stumped, and no one’s around to help? InstantScholar™ is for you. We give you instant help, but we also provide instant instruction. Get your work done faster, but learn while you do it.
Math: Simply enter a problem. We solve it instantly AND provide a step by step explanation.
Science: Instant, detailed responses to all your Science questions
Research: Just type in a topic and click on "Research It!". Instantly you will receive a list of quality screened sources…as many as you want.
Summarize: Need a quick summary of an ebook or long research paper. We’ll do that…instantly.
Plus: Your own cloud storage folder to collect all your work in one spot. And…voice recognition on all our features!
It’s all here to help you learn…instantly.
Mendeley will be releasing an official app in the coming month (or shortly thereafter). At around the same time, Mendeley will be disabling the older API that Scholarley uses to access your document library; which will cause Scholarley to no longer function. I am willing to open source Scholarley if there is sufficient interest in revamping it for the new API, but will not personally have time to do much more than manage the pull requests. Mendeley has been very kind to their Android users by grandfathering Scholarley's use of the old API. This announcement should have been available in your app, but I lost the commits associated with versions 0.9.9.18 and 0.9.9.19; and so was unable to provide an update without considerable work. As such, although the end is nigh, I cannot unlock Scholarley for free for all users; and so I have reduced the in-app lock to its lowest possible sum. I expect Scholarley will be defunct, unless the open source effort emerges, within a month.
Scholarley's current features (★ indicates in-app upgrade is required):
- Authentication with Mendeley using OAuth.
- Streamlined synchronisation for even large libraries with thousands of documents.
- Viewing of document details in a refined format.
- Opening documents and attachments of any format provided that your Android device supports them. An external PDF viewer is required for viewing PDFs.
- A convenient user interface which supports filtering documents by:
- author (with smart deduplication)
- And support for sorting documents by title, author, citation key, date of addition to library, and date of last modification.
- Full offline synchronisation of your Mendeley library (including, at your option, PDFs and attachments).
- Complete interface for making local changes to document metadata, with undo capability.
★ Full two-way synchronisation of document metadata.
★ Document creation and attachment upload to Mendeley. [Experimental]
Due to Mendeley's plans for an official app, and the upcoming deprecation of the API used by Scholarley, development on Scholarley has ceased. Please enjoy using Scholarley until the official client is released.
Scholarley was originally intended for my private use only. Since then, at the requests of many people, various features have been added. Although no longer under active development, activation of these features will remain billed at a reduced price of AUD$3. Once Mendeley releases their official client, and it satisfactorily supersedes Scholarley, Scholarley will be removed from the app store.
If Scholarley does not satisfy your needs, please do consider alternative Mendeley clients for Android such as Droideley and Referey.
Acesse a sua conta do Trabalhos Feitos para ver os seus trabalhos enviados, artigos favoritos e os documentos que você estudou mais recentemente. Ainda não é membro Premium? Não tem problema, atualize sua conta usando a sua conta do Google Play com várias opções de planos. Para o acesso completo aos trabalhos Premium do Trabalhos Feitos, os usuários devem atualizar suas assinaturas para uma Assinatura Premium.
Veja porque você vai adorar o App do Trabalhos Feitos:
Totalmente grátis e fácil de usar
Atualizar para uma Assinatura Premium com a sua conta do Google Play
Sincronizar com a sua conta do site TrabalhosFeitos.com
Membros Premium podem acessar todos os 2,5 milhões de trabalhos e artigos acadêmicos do TrabalhosFeitos.com
Compartilhar trabalhos com os seus amigos via email, mensagens ou rede social.
INSPIRE-SE EM QUALQUER LUGAR, A QUALQUER HORA. Comece a estudar com o aplicativo móvel oficial do Trabalhos Feitos hoje!
Opções de Planos:
Trabalhos Feitos Premium Mensal - R$ 14,90 cobrado a cada mês (US$ 4.80 / mês)
Gerenciando sua conta:
Ao fazer pagamentos através de sua conta do Google Play, as assinaturas serão renovadas automaticamente, a menos que sejam canceladas 24 horas antes do fim do período da assinatura atual. Você poderá gerenciar a sua assinatura via configurações da Conta do Google Play para ajustar as suas configurações de renovação. Por favor, note que todo cancelamento terá efeito no final da data da assinatura e não poderá ser cancelada antes.
Para suporte ao cliente, por favor visite-nos em http://www.trabalhosfeitos.com/contate-nos.
Tidewater Community College
Virginia Beach Campus
Thesis topics are arranged in different faculties, programs and courses. You choose and modify the topic suggestion to suit what you are planning to research on.
Writing Thesis app will help you to generate an essay statement. Once you input your essay topic, opinion for and against the topic, the essay outline will be generated to you. You can also edit or delete any generated thesis statement outline.
You can share thesis, seminar or dissertation topics with our community and you can search our online database for new and current research topics for your scientific papers.
Writing Thesis offers you the ability to search for research papers and scientific publications online through Google Scholar.
To write thesis is always difficult for first timers or even some experience research but this app is focused to make writing thesis easy and fun.
There is more to this app. We also welcome feedback on how we can make it better.
This ‘Application’ is intended to facilitate and expedite our students’ General Knowledge development by making the TCC web applications available on their Android smartphones on the go.
The ‘Application’ has been launched only for the students of TCC. For accessing the ‘Application’ TCC username & password will be required.
The ‘TCC’ Application currently has the following features :
Planet K :
• Top Stories
• Economy Data
• Who’s Who
• Famous Profiles
• Question Bank
• CAT Laboratory Tests
• New Batches
• App is supported for Android 2.2 version and above
• The App has been developed specifically for smartphones. It may not work properly in tablets.
Scholly gives students a curated list of scholarships. We don’t waste student’s time with random scholarships that they do not qualify for nor do we give them a list of things that are not even scholarships like loans, internships, and advertisements. Deadlines are updated as soon as they are available and scholarships that no longer exist will be removed from our database. Scholly’s goal is to make the scholarship search process as simple as possible.
( 16 + new topics with every update ) :
1 . nouns
2 . verbs
3 . present tenses
4 . past tenses
5 . future tenses
6 . pronouns
7 . adverbs
8 . adjectives
9 . prepositions
10 . conjunctions
11 . passive voice
12 . articles
13 . reported speech
14 . conditionals
15 . modals
16. question tags
simple user interface
lightweight and small package size
free access to all content offline
optimized for tablets
supports android 2.3 + or higher versions
material design (still in development)
- New update, TTS(Text to Speech) added. Listen to pronunciation.
Are you trying to write that perfect essay for school? Do you need to have your memos at work sound more professional? Wouldn't it be nice if you could have an easy reference guide in your pocket to help you when you aren't sure which word to use or which verb tense? Well now you can! That's what grammar checker is here for.
It is basically an grammar dictionary that will check your work for you! And you get the convenience of being able to carry it with you all the time.
Don't turn in that paper to your instructor until you've run grammar checker and fixed any little errors. Use it on your emails, so that your boss is impressed with your writing ability.
You can even use it if English is your second language, and you just want to study up a little because you desire to sound more like a native speaker.
What does English grammar checker cover?
Every type of tense you can think of including:
• Present Simple
• Present Perfect (have/has P.P)
• Past Simple
• Past Perfect (had P.P)
• Present Continuous
• Past Continuous (be + ing)
You also get everything you need on verbs and nouns such as:
• Regular and Irregular Verbs (make-made-made...)
• Regular and Irregular Nouns (child-children...)
• Modal Verbs (can, will, must, should, might, may...)
• Passive (be P.P )
• Questions and Auxiliary verbs
• Gerund (verb + ing)
• To-infinitive ( to+Verb)
In fact, grammar checker covers everything you need to write in a comprehensive manner in the English language. Look at these other features:
• Articles (a, an, the)
• Relative Clauses (which, that, what, who, where, how...)
• Adjectives (beautiful)
• Adverbs( beautifully...)
• Comparison (taller, more interesting...)
• Conjunction (and, or, nor )
• Subordinate Conjunction ( while, although, if...)
• Prepositions (in, with, in front of, at,...)
Online Free English Grammar Checker
Just check out all of the great positive review our app has received to see what people are saying about it.
Also, It can be a spell checker ( spelling check ) by changing the setting of your Android device. do spell check and grammar check when you write at the same time
It's a free application that can help you working with English essay or writing task that your teacher gives
you.All essays are equipped with MP3 reading,It also helps you to practice English listening,You can Favorite
essay that you like,You can also download essays.Cool!Hopefully, these essays can mold your character,
exercise your writing skills.This application can run in the background when you're running when you can
listen to essays.
The elements of Mystery Mansion are based on the facts, fictions and fantasies of the past, present and future. The scenario was designed to challenge the daring and yet, entertain the curious. Escape for a few moments and experience frustration and triumph, hope and despair power, lust and greed. Using what you know, what you can find out and what works; tell the phone/tablet what you want or think you should do.
Mystery Mansion was probably originally developed by Bill Wolpert in Fortran IV.
+ SD Card install.
+ Text to Speech support.
+ Voice support.
* Add a piece of map to screenshots based on your GPS position.
* Add current weather based on your geo location.
* Add the latest news in your local language.
* Upload your images to Dropbox and Google Drive with GPS photo uploader.
* Switch between rear and front cameras to shot a selfie photos with selfie camera hd.
* Share your photos with friends or send to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.
* Localization: English, Russian, Deutsch, Português, Français, Español, Italiano, Japanese, Chinese.
* OpenGL camera with 20 special image effects: Sepia, Grayscale, Sharpness, Invert, Contrast, Emboss, Posterize, Pixelation, Gamma, Brightness, Sobel Edge Detection, 3x3 Convolution, Grouped filters, Saturation, Exposure, Highlight Shadow, Monochrome, White Balance, Vignette, Lookup (Amatorka).
* Google Play services.
* Internet connection (Wi-Fi/GPRS/3G/4G).
* Geo location enabled.
Предположительно, русский перевод игры для ЭВМ, совместимых с компьютерами компании DEC серии PDP-11, выполнил эксперт по программному обеспечению для этих машин — Г. В. Вигдорчик.
Все команды распознаются по четырем первым буквам. Так, если написано "полз(и)", то "полз" или "ползи" - корректные команды, а "ПОЛЗИ" или "polzi" - неверные (естественно, кавычки набирать НЕ НАДО!).
В выпадающем меню слову "КАРЛИК" соответствует команда "брось топор", а слову "ТОПОР" - "взять топор". Это значительно облегчит ваше путешествие (и уменьшит популяцию карликов!).
Чтобы сохранить игру, введите "сохр". При запуске сохраненная игра загрузится автоматически. В отличие от оригинальной версии, вы можете продолжать игру после сохранения!
Чтобы получить очки за найденную драгоценность, надо перенести ее в дом и надежно там положить, хотя засчитывается и то, что вы просто нашли ее.
ВАЖНО: специально для тех, кто никогда не играл в текстовые квесты! В самом начале игры, после фразы "Приглашаем в путешествие! Вам нужны инструкции?", нажмите на значок лупы (в правом верхнем углу) и введите "д" или "н" без кавычек.