* Lets you quickly view PDF links returned by Google Scholar using Google Docs Viewer without having to download them.
* You can either download the article as PDF file or assign a bookmark to the PDF link that you are viewing using Google Docs Viewer.
* Option to export/import all your bookmarks to/from SD card as a tab separated text file.
* Email search result links.
* Can be moved to the SD card.
* Absolutely FREE (No ads, seriously).
* Bookmarks are only for the whole PDF document and cannot be used for individual pages in the document.
* Version history and related articles links for search results will not be shown.
* Only results with summaries will be shown. Due to this, patents and other legal documents will be excluded.
* Search categories in Advanced menu is no longer functional since on the new Google Scholar interface they have been phased out.
* HTTP Proxy support has been included but is still untested.
* May not work or display correctly as shown in screenshots on some devices.
Update (2012/10/22) - After the recent fix everything works as before. Thanks for being patient. Enjoy!
Update (2012/12/18) - Some new features (previous search suggestions, custom background color, notepad) have been added in v2.1. For best results, I recommend a HTC Desire Z (which I can fully support).
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE APPLICATION IS AT YOUR SOLE DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT THE APPLICATION IS PROVIDED AS IS AND AS AVAILABLE WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. THE DEVELOPER SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES INCURRED THROUGH THE USE OF THIS APPLICATION EITHER DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY.
Featured Search Engines:
- Google Scholar
- Microsoft Academic Search
- Directory of Open Access journals (DOAJ)
- Astrophysics Data System
- Open J-Gate
This is a FREE application, with NO ASSOCIATION at all with any of these services and companies and no financial gain or support of any kind. All results will link directly to each Search Engine Website
Mendeley has started talking about disabling the version of the API used by Scholarly in favour of a new and better API. When that happens, Scholarley will no longer function. By that time, it is my expectation that Mendeley will have released an official Android client. I had planned on open sourcing Scholarley, but life (including my son and my PhD) has kept me from doing so. Updating Scholarley to the latest API is a considerable task, and one I do not think makes much sense; since Mendeley's official client will be able to do much more than is possible due to commercial backing (including in-app annotations). I will contact Mendeley and request they hold off on discontinuing the old API until such time as the official client is ready.
Scholarley's current features (★ indicates in-app upgrade is required):
- Authentication with Mendeley using OAuth.
- Streamlined synchronisation for even large libraries with thousands of documents.
- Viewing of document details in a refined format.
- Opening documents and attachments of any format provided that your Android device supports them. An external PDF viewer is required for viewing PDFs.
- A convenient user interface which supports filtering documents by:
- author (with smart deduplication)
- And support for sorting documents by title, author, citation key, date of addition to library, and date of last modification.
- Full offline synchronisation of your Mendeley library (including, at your option, PDFs and attachments).
- Complete interface for making local changes to document metadata, with undo capability.
★ Full two-way synchronisation of document metadata.
★ Document creation and attachment upload to Mendeley. [Experimental]
Due to Mendeley's plans for an official app, and the upcoming deprecation of the API used by Scholarley, development on Scholarley has ceased. Please enjoy using Scholarley until the official client is released.
Scholarley was originally intended for my private use only. Since then, at the requests of many people, various features have been added. Although no longer under active development, activation of these features will remain billed at a reduced price of AUD$3. Once Mendeley releases their official client, and it satisfactorily supersedes Scholarley, Scholarley will be removed from the app store.
If Scholarley does not satisfy your needs, please do consider alternative Mendeley clients for Android such as Droideley and Referey.
AWE is a complete course in academic writing for a variety of purposes.
AWE will help you to compose:
* class essays
* exam essays
* experimental reports
* scientific essays
* academic articles
* An in-depth self-learning course covering the entire creative process of academic writing
* Interactive exercises that help you learn
* Checklists for reviewing your critical thinking, your arguments and your essay as a whole
* An extensive glossary of important terms
AWE will not write or review your essays for you! AWE does, however, provide easy tips for avoiding plagiarism, conducting research, thinking critically, making strong arguments and presenting your work well.
REAL ENGLISH, REAL EXAMPLES
AWE shows you real examples from real academic writing. We show you samples of text from the ICE-GB Corpus, a linguistics database compiled and analysed at UCL and used by researchers around the world.
AWE includes ten sets of exercises on a variety of topics, and many more tasks for you to try to on your own. Exercises include real examples of real academic English, and because it's an app, AWE refreshes its exercises so that you can continue to practise each topic.
LEARN FROM EXPERTS
AWE is written by a team of linguists at University College London (UCL), independently ranked as one of the world's best universities. The approach in the app is based on recent research and best practice in the field, as well as years of experience in writing and teaching.
WHO IS AWE FOR?
AWE is for undergraduates, postgraduates, professional academics and secondary school students preparing for university - in short, anyone who does academic writing. It is for native and non-native speakers of English.
Imagine walking around your school and finding a Chromebook, device or an asset and wondering where that asset was suppose to be or whom it was assigned to. Well now if that device or asset is in gScholar you can pull out your mobile device and scan the gScholar generated QR code or the factory applied serial bar code and instantly see the asset information that is in gScholar and whom that device is assigned to.
Lookup and view asset information in gScholar
gScholar role configuration is enforced via mobile
V2 Features ( Coming Soon ):
Edit & assign assets
*** gScholar for Google Apps & Chrome is required. You can install gScholar from the Google Apps Marketplace at the following URL: http://goo.gl/w405f8
Term paper due, and you haven’t started? Math homework got you stumped, and no one’s around to help? InstantScholar™ is for you. We give you instant help, but we also provide instant instruction. Get your work done faster, but learn while you do it.
Math: Simply enter a problem. We solve it instantly AND provide a step by step explanation.
Science: Instant, detailed responses to all your Science questions
Research: Just type in a topic and click on "Research It!". Instantly you will receive a list of quality screened sources…as many as you want.
Summarize: Need a quick summary of an ebook or long research paper. We’ll do that…instantly.
Plus: Your own cloud storage folder to collect all your work in one spot. And…voice recognition on all our features!
It’s all here to help you learn…instantly.
Scholly gives students a curated list of scholarships. We don’t waste student’s time with random scholarships that they do not qualify for nor do we give them a list of things that are not even scholarships like loans, internships, and advertisements. Deadlines are updated as soon as they are available and scholarships that no longer exist will be removed from our database. Scholly’s goal is to make the scholarship search process as simple as possible.
Estando em movimento ou na sala de aula, cada trabalho que você precisar escrever estará ao seu alcance. Torne-se um redator melhor, aprendendo socialmente com os outros. Nossos exemplos de trabalhos lhe confere cobrir todos os pontos importantes quando você escreve o seu, bem como obter contra-argumentações a mais e opiniões diferentes.Características da Aplicação:
- Pesquisar e encontrar rapidamente um trabalho, TCC, monografia, dissertação ou tese sobre qualquer assunto;
- Ler e pesquisar documentos inteiros direto no seu dispositivo móvel;
- Salvar documentos valiosos em sua conta para que eles sejam facilmente encontrados mais tarde;
- Enviar qualquer documento a si mesmo para que você possa lê-lo mais tarde conforme sua conveniência;
- Criar uma conta gratuita com segurança ou atualizá-la para uma conta premium diretamente do seu dispositivo móvel, instantaneamente;
- Se você já tiver uma conta, o aplicativo vai sincronizá-la automaticamente com ele, mantendo as suas informações sempre atualizadas;
- Adicionada a opção de avaliar o aplicativo no mercado.
Por favor envie comentários detalhados e dúvidas para: Suporte@trabalhosfeitos.com
If your school licenses Blackboard Mobile Learn, you'll be able to use the app for free. If not, you will need to purchase lifetime access for just $1.99.
Need Help? Contact us with your questions either inside the app by tapping "Help" at the bottom of the Course/Organization List, or by selecting "App Support" below – we're here to help!
With Blackboard Mobile Learn, you can:
-Receive push notifications of course activity
-Post to Discussions
-Attach files from Dropbox
-Read Announcements (instructors can post Announcements)
-View Content (instructors can post Content Items)
-Create and comment on Blogs and Journals posts
-Take mobile-friendly tests
…and lots more. We won’t ruin the surprises – just download the app, enter your institution's name, and log in with your existing Blackboard username and password.
*Grade Center functionality for instructors is not currently supported, but is planned for a future release.
NOTE: Mobile Learn functions as a collaborative tool between our app software and your institution’s server. Blackboard Mobile cannot guarantee that the content created by instructors or other users will be compatible with this app. Access must be enabled by your institution. Features and functionality may at times be limited if your institution has not updated the appropriate software or experiences a server outage. Although we work with your institution to best configure Mobile Learn, sometimes it requires the help of users like you to ensure the best possible app experience. Whenever you experience a problem, we encourage you to reach out through our in-app "Help" option or your school's help desk.
Downloading or using this app indicates consent to the terms and privacy information at http://blackboardmobile.com/mlterms
For an explanation of the permissions this app requests, check http://goo.gl/QH6nK
It is a convenient and easy way to asses colleagues and fellow researchers based on their citation impact (h/g-index).
RocketScientist visualizes the citation impact and research interest of a scientist or academic based on data provided by Google Scholar.
The citation impact of a scientist is calculated using the widely applied citation metrics like Hirsch index (h-index) and g-index based on the data provided by Google Scholar.
RocketScientist is a free application that lets you browse through the search results returned by Google Scholar and view free PDF article.
Publications (papers and books), which have not been written by the academic of interest, can be removed manually from the calculation of the citation impact.
RocketScientist presents all publications of a scientist in four ways:
(1) As a chart of publications and citation impact (number of citations) over time helps you to evaluate the impact of a researcher over time.
(2) A word cloud generated from all publication titles helps you to identify the research interest at a glance.
(3) A word cloud from all co-authors is useful to identify research networks.
(4) A full list of all publications (papers/books), linked with their source web-site if available, sorted by number of citations which allows you to remove some publications so they are not included in the calculation of the citation impact.
RocketScientist allows you to share results (chart of citation impact and publications, title and co-author word cloud) with your friends via Facebook, Google+, email, dropbox, twitter, etc.
RocketScientist - You have to know the who is who in research and science?
Our app is absolutely FREE. We need Internet access to query Google Scholar to be able to calculate the citation impact (h/g-index).
Tidewater Community College
Virginia Beach Campus
#Notification: Whenever there is a new scholarship in our database, there will be a notification in your phone / tablet. So don't worry of missing the up-to-date information.
#Automatic Translator: Thanks to the integration of this application with the Microsoft Translator, scholarship information in a foreign language can be directly read by you in your language (if supported).
#Filter by Category: We have categorized our scholarships into 3 degrees, 48 countries/regions, 88 majors, and 236 universities around the world.
#Search: You want to study at a particular campus or country? Our search engine will give you suitable scholarship information.
#Share: It’s convenient if you want to share scholarship information to your friends. Through this application, you can share via Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Email, WhatsApp, SMS, etc.
Take the advantage of this application to achieve your ambition: study at your favorites campus!
The app is loaded with practice questions in a wide variety of topics to make sure that you are ready for the challenge. Full solutions are included for every problem so that you will definitely improve your problem solving abilities.
Math Scholar also includes a timed mode where you can hone your speed skills and prepare for fast paced rounds such as Countdown.
Get started soon and challenge yourself to reach level Genius!
( 16 + new topics with every update ) :
1 . nouns
2 . verbs
3 . present tenses
4 . past tenses
5 . future tenses
6 . pronouns
7 . adverbs
8 . adjectives
9 . prepositions
10 . conjunctions
11 . passive voice
12 . articles
13 . reported speech
14 . conditionals
15 . modals
16. question tags
simple user interface
lightweight and small package size
free access to all content offline
optimized for tablets
supports android 2.3 + or higher versions
material design (still in development)
* Add a piece of map to screenshots based on your GPS position.
* Add current weather based on your geo location.
* Add the latest news in your local language.
* Upload your images to Dropbox and Google Drive with GPS photo uploader.
* Switch between rear and front cameras to shot a selfie photos with selfie camera hd.
* Share your photos with friends or send to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.
* Localization: English, Russian, Deutsch, Português, Français, Español, Italiano, Japanese, Chinese.
* OpenGL camera with 20 special image effects: Sepia, Grayscale, Sharpness, Invert, Contrast, Emboss, Posterize, Pixelation, Gamma, Brightness, Sobel Edge Detection, 3x3 Convolution, Grouped filters, Saturation, Exposure, Highlight Shadow, Monochrome, White Balance, Vignette, Lookup (Amatorka).
* Google Play services.
* Internet connection (Wi-Fi/GPRS/3G/4G).
* Geo location enabled.
The elements of Mystery Mansion are based on the facts, fictions and fantasies of the past, present and future. The scenario was designed to challenge the daring and yet, entertain the curious. Escape for a few moments and experience frustration and triumph, hope and despair power, lust and greed. Using what you know, what you can find out and what works; tell the phone/tablet what you want or think you should do.
Mystery Mansion was probably originally developed by Bill Wolpert in Fortran IV.
+ SD Card install.
+ Text to Speech support.
+ Voice support.
Предположительно, русский перевод игры для ЭВМ, совместимых с компьютерами компании DEC серии PDP-11, выполнил эксперт по программному обеспечению для этих машин — Г. В. Вигдорчик.
Все команды распознаются по четырем первым буквам. Так, если написано "полз(и)", то "полз" или "ползи" - корректные команды, а "ПОЛЗИ" или "polzi" - неверные (естественно, кавычки набирать НЕ НАДО!).
В выпадающем меню слову "КАРЛИК" соответствует команда "брось топор", а слову "ТОПОР" - "взять топор". Это значительно облегчит ваше путешествие (и уменьшит популяцию карликов!).
Чтобы сохранить игру, введите "сохр". При запуске сохраненная игра загрузится автоматически. В отличие от оригинальной версии, вы можете продолжать игру после сохранения!
Чтобы получить очки за найденную драгоценность, надо перенести ее в дом и надежно там положить, хотя засчитывается и то, что вы просто нашли ее.
ВАЖНО: специально для тех, кто никогда не играл в текстовые квесты! В самом начале игры, после фразы "Приглашаем в путешествие! Вам нужны инструкции?", нажмите на значок лупы (в правом верхнем углу) и введите "д" или "н" без кавычек.