* Lets you quickly view PDF links returned by Google Scholar using Google Docs Viewer without having to download them.
* You can either download the article as PDF file or assign a bookmark to the PDF link that you are viewing using Google Docs Viewer.
* Option to export/import all your bookmarks to/from SD card as a tab separated text file.
* Email search result links.
* Can be moved to the SD card.
* Absolutely FREE (No ads, seriously).
* Bookmarks are only for the whole PDF document and cannot be used for individual pages in the document.
* Version history and related articles links for search results will not be shown.
* Only results with summaries will be shown. Due to this, patents and other legal documents will be excluded.
* Search categories in Advanced menu is no longer functional since on the new Google Scholar interface they have been phased out.
* HTTP Proxy support has been included but is still untested.
* May not work or display correctly as shown in screenshots on some devices.
Update (2012/10/22) - After the recent fix everything works as before. Thanks for being patient. Enjoy!
Update (2012/12/18) - Some new features (previous search suggestions, custom background color, notepad) have been added in v2.1. For best results, I recommend a HTC Desire Z (which I can fully support).
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE APPLICATION IS AT YOUR SOLE DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT THE APPLICATION IS PROVIDED AS IS AND AS AVAILABLE WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. THE DEVELOPER SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES INCURRED THROUGH THE USE OF THIS APPLICATION EITHER DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY.
If your school licenses Blackboard Mobile Learn, you'll be able to use the app for free. If not, you will need to purchase lifetime access for just $1.99.
Need Help? Contact us with your questions either inside the app by tapping "Help" at the bottom of the Course/Organization List, or by selecting "App Support" below – we're here to help!
With Blackboard Mobile Learn, you can:
-Receive push notifications of course activity
-Post to Discussions
-Attach files from Dropbox
-Read Announcements (instructors can post Announcements)
-View Content (instructors can post Content Items)
-Create and comment on Blogs and Journals posts
-Take mobile-friendly tests
…and lots more. We won’t ruin the surprises – just download the app, enter your institution's name, and log in with your existing Blackboard username and password.
*Grade Center functionality for instructors is not currently supported, but is planned for a future release.
NOTE: Mobile Learn functions as a collaborative tool between our app software and your institution’s server. Blackboard Mobile cannot guarantee that the content created by instructors or other users will be compatible with this app. Access must be enabled by your institution. Features and functionality may at times be limited if your institution has not updated the appropriate software or experiences a server outage. Although we work with your institution to best configure Mobile Learn, sometimes it requires the help of users like you to ensure the best possible app experience. Whenever you experience a problem, we encourage you to reach out through our in-app "Help" option or your school's help desk.
Downloading or using this app indicates consent to the terms and privacy information at http://blackboardmobile.com/mlterms
For an explanation of the permissions this app requests, check http://goo.gl/QH6nK
Featured Search Engines:
- Google Scholar
- Microsoft Academic Search
- Directory of Open Access journals (DOAJ)
- Astrophysics Data System
- Open J-Gate
This is a FREE application, with NO ASSOCIATION at all with any of these services and companies and no financial gain or support of any kind. All results will link directly to each Search Engine Website
AWE is a complete course in academic writing for a variety of purposes.
AWE will help you to compose:
* class essays
* exam essays
* experimental reports
* scientific essays
* academic articles
* An in-depth self-learning course covering the entire creative process of academic writing
* Interactive exercises that help you learn
* Checklists for reviewing your critical thinking, your arguments and your essay as a whole
* An extensive glossary of important terms
AWE will not write or review your essays for you! AWE does, however, provide easy tips for avoiding plagiarism, conducting research, thinking critically, making strong arguments and presenting your work well.
REAL ENGLISH, REAL EXAMPLES
AWE shows you real examples from real academic writing. We show you samples of text from the ICE-GB Corpus, a linguistics database compiled and analysed at UCL and used by researchers around the world.
AWE includes ten sets of exercises on a variety of topics, and many more tasks for you to try to on your own. Exercises include real examples of real academic English, and because it's an app, AWE refreshes its exercises so that you can continue to practise each topic.
LEARN FROM EXPERTS
AWE is written by a team of linguists at University College London (UCL), independently ranked as one of the world's best universities. The approach in the app is based on recent research and best practice in the field, as well as years of experience in writing and teaching.
WHO IS AWE FOR?
AWE is for undergraduates, postgraduates, professional academics and secondary school students preparing for university - in short, anyone who does academic writing. It is for native and non-native speakers of English.
Mendeley has started talking about disabling the version of the API used by Scholarly in favour of a new and better API. When that happens, Scholarley will no longer function. By that time, it is my expectation that Mendeley will have released an official Android client. I had planned on open sourcing Scholarley, but life (including my son and my PhD) has kept me from doing so. Updating Scholarley to the latest API is a considerable task, and one I do not think makes much sense; since Mendeley's official client will be able to do much more than is possible due to commercial backing (including in-app annotations). I will contact Mendeley and request they hold off on discontinuing the old API until such time as the official client is ready.
Scholarley's current features (★ indicates in-app upgrade is required):
- Authentication with Mendeley using OAuth.
- Streamlined synchronisation for even large libraries with thousands of documents.
- Viewing of document details in a refined format.
- Opening documents and attachments of any format provided that your Android device supports them. An external PDF viewer is required for viewing PDFs.
- A convenient user interface which supports filtering documents by:
- author (with smart deduplication)
- And support for sorting documents by title, author, citation key, date of addition to library, and date of last modification.
- Full offline synchronisation of your Mendeley library (including, at your option, PDFs and attachments).
- Complete interface for making local changes to document metadata, with undo capability.
★ Full two-way synchronisation of document metadata.
★ Document creation and attachment upload to Mendeley. [Experimental]
Due to Mendeley's plans for an official app, and the upcoming deprecation of the API used by Scholarley, development on Scholarley has ceased. Please enjoy using Scholarley until the official client is released.
Scholarley was originally intended for my private use only. Since then, at the requests of many people, various features have been added. Although no longer under active development, activation of these features will remain billed at a reduced price of AUD$3. Once Mendeley releases their official client, and it satisfactorily supersedes Scholarley, Scholarley will be removed from the app store.
If Scholarley does not satisfy your needs, please do consider alternative Mendeley clients for Android such as Droideley and Referey.
Scholly gives students a curated list of scholarships. We don’t waste student’s time with random scholarships that they do not qualify for nor do we give them a list of things that are not even scholarships like loans, internships, and advertisements. Deadlines are updated as soon as they are available and scholarships that no longer exist will be removed from our database. Scholly’s goal is to make the scholarship search process as simple as possible.
Estando em movimento ou na sala de aula, cada trabalho que você precisar escrever estará ao seu alcance. Torne-se um redator melhor, aprendendo socialmente com os outros. Nossos exemplos de trabalhos lhe confere cobrir todos os pontos importantes quando você escreve o seu, bem como obter contra-argumentações a mais e opiniões diferentes.Características da Aplicação:
- Pesquisar e encontrar rapidamente um trabalho, TCC, monografia, dissertação ou tese sobre qualquer assunto;
- Ler e pesquisar documentos inteiros direto no seu dispositivo móvel;
- Salvar documentos valiosos em sua conta para que eles sejam facilmente encontrados mais tarde;
- Enviar qualquer documento a si mesmo para que você possa lê-lo mais tarde conforme sua conveniência;
- Criar uma conta gratuita com segurança ou atualizá-la para uma conta premium diretamente do seu dispositivo móvel, instantaneamente;
- Se você já tiver uma conta, o aplicativo vai sincronizá-la automaticamente com ele, mantendo as suas informações sempre atualizadas;
- Adicionada a opção de avaliar o aplicativo no mercado.
Por favor envie comentários detalhados e dúvidas para: Suporte@trabalhosfeitos.com
Term paper due, and you haven’t started? Math homework got you stumped, and no one’s around to help? InstantScholar™ is for you. We give you instant help, but we also provide instant instruction. Get your work done faster, but learn while you do it.
Math: Simply enter a problem. We solve it instantly AND provide a step by step explanation.
Science: Instant, detailed responses to all your Science questions
Research: Just type in a topic and click on "Research It!". Instantly you will receive a list of quality screened sources…as many as you want.
Summarize: Need a quick summary of an ebook or long research paper. We’ll do that…instantly.
Plus: Your own cloud storage folder to collect all your work in one spot. And…voice recognition on all our features!
It’s all here to help you learn…instantly.
• Quizzes from 6 different word lists – first, second, and third 100 sight words, sight phrases, nonsense words, and a custom word list that you can modify.
• Each set contains 100-200 words or phrases, twenty of which are randomly selected for each game.
• Selected words are randomly cycled through allowing the reader press thumbs up if they know the word (earning a tick mark) or thumbs down if they don’t.
• Once a word has three tick marks, it will not show up again during that game.
• Once all the words have three tick marks, the reader is greeted by applause and a personalized win screen.
• Touch the word to hear it read aloud.
• Add/remove to custom word list button that can be used If a word is giving the reader particular trouble. Then switching the word set to Custom will focus on only the tricky words.
#Notification: Whenever there is a new scholarship in our database, there will be a notification in your phone / tablet. So don't worry of missing the up-to-date information.
#Automatic Translator: Thanks to the integration of this application with the Microsoft Translator, scholarship information in a foreign language can be directly read by you in your language (if supported).
#Filter by Category: We have categorized our scholarships into 3 degrees, 48 countries/regions, 88 majors, and 236 universities around the world.
#Search: You want to study at a particular campus or country? Our search engine will give you suitable scholarship information.
#Share: It’s convenient if you want to share scholarship information to your friends. Through this application, you can share via Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Email, WhatsApp, SMS, etc.
Take the advantage of this application to achieve your ambition: study at your favorites campus!
Tidewater Community College
Virginia Beach Campus
In the new version of English Dictionary Pro (EDictPro), only EDictPro, supports the new special features:
* Support widget to learn english word in main dictionary, your favourite or your word notes.
* Support 'Quick Dictionary' to lookup quickly the meaning of keywords.
* Add 'Chemical Dictionary' data.
* Support Pro Version (No ads) by purchasing the licence of app.
* Allows select main dictionary quickly in main screen.
* Allows show/hide the meaning for earch dictionary: This feature will help you focus on your dictionaries interested.
* Save and display note of the keywords: This feature will help you save more information about the word, save your general meaning. It helps you focus and remember the characteristic meaning of the words.
The app English Dictionary EDictPro support the rich data sets:
- Wordnet dictionary
- Babylon English Dictionary
- Babylon Picture Dictionary
- American Idioms
- World History Dictionary
- Microsoft Computer Dictionary
- Gerry Vocab Teacher
- Britannica Concise Dictionary
- Chemical Compound Dictionary
- Chemical Dictionary (New)
English Dictionary Pro (EDictPro) is very useful for those who are learning English. With English Dictionary EDictPro, you can lookup the keywords, learn, find and remember words very very easily. English Dictionary EDictPro has features as following:
- The application is very light, the whole data dictionary is stored on the external card.
- No need internet connectivity to use the app. You only need a network connection for the first time to download data.
- User-friendly and beautiful interface. Look-up in the dictionaries is very easy, simple.
- Lookup cross between the dictionaries. And allows show/hide the meaning for each dictionary.
- Support for looking up keyword by voice.
- Support for keyword link, pronunciation.
- Support for showing image in data
- Support landscape screen.
- Support selecting text on meaning area to lookup, translate and read.
- Support translation function between 70 languages.
- Support for saving and management of favorite words to make the users easy in learning new words.
This application can be used as Dictionary, English Dictionary, English English Dictionary, Wordnet Dictionary, Babylon English Dictionary, Babylon Picture Dictionary, American Idioms, World History Dictionary, Microsoft Computer Terms, Gerry Vocab Teacher, Britannica Concise Dictionary, Chemical Compound Dictionary
- New update, TTS(Text to Speech) added. Listen to pronunciation.
Are you trying to write that perfect essay for school? Do you need to have your memos at work sound more professional? Wouldn't it be nice if you could have an easy reference guide in your pocket to help you when you aren't sure which word to use or which verb tense? Well now you can! That's what grammar checker is here for.
It is basically an grammar dictionary that will check your work for you! And you get the convenience of being able to carry it with you all the time.
Don't turn in that paper to your instructor until you've run grammar checker and fixed any little errors. Use it on your emails, so that your boss is impressed with your writing ability.
You can even use it if English is your second language, and you just want to study up a little because you desire to sound more like a native speaker.
What does English grammar checker cover?
Every type of tense you can think of including:
• Present Simple
• Present Perfect (have/has P.P)
• Past Simple
• Past Perfect (had P.P)
• Present Continuous
• Past Continuous (be + ing)
You also get everything you need on verbs and nouns such as:
• Regular and Irregular Verbs (make-made-made...)
• Regular and Irregular Nouns (child-children...)
• Modal Verbs (can, will, must, should, might, may...)
• Passive (be P.P )
• Questions and Auxiliary verbs
• Gerund (verb + ing)
• To-infinitive ( to+Verb)
In fact, grammar checker covers everything you need to write in a comprehensive manner in the English language. Look at these other features:
• Articles (a, an, the)
• Relative Clauses (which, that, what, who, where, how...)
• Adjectives (beautiful)
• Adverbs( beautifully...)
• Comparison (taller, more interesting...)
• Conjunction (and, or, nor )
• Subordinate Conjunction ( while, although, if...)
• Prepositions (in, with, in front of, at,...)
Online Free English Grammar Checker
Just check out all of the great positive review our app has received to see what people are saying about it.
Also, It can be a spell checker ( spelling check ) by changing the setting of your Android device. do spell check and grammar check when you write at the same time
The lessons in Learn Java lessons are fast, easy, and effective; the app is set up to be completed in less than three hours. No prior programming experience is needed.
With Learn Java, you’ll learn object-oriented Java programming and have the ability to write clear and valid code in almost no time at all. So don't hesitate. Begin our step-by-step tutorial today, and learn a new skill!
The app's 64 lessons cover the following topics:
• Java Basics: Variables, Operators, etc.
• Conditional Statements and Loops
• Classes and Objects
• Encapsulation, Polymorphism, and Inheritance
• Abstract Classes and Interfaces
• Anonymous and Inner Classes
• Exception Handling
• Working with Files
• And Much More!
Become a Java developer – start SoloLearn's FREE tutorial today!!
Unlock levels, collect points, and compete with your peers around the world.
Learn and have fun with SoloLearn!
— тесты на знание сложных и каверзных слов русского языка: проверьте свои знания орфографии;
— правила русского языка: узнайте, почему конкретное слово пишется именно так;
— толкования сложных слов: расширьте свой лексикон.
Каждый тест состоит из 10 вопросов, в каждом вопросе надо выбрать один правильный ответ. После выполнения теста ставится оценка, прямо как в школе; только настоящий грамотей получает пять с плюсом.
Слова, в которых вы делаете ошибки, будут появляться в последующих тестах для того, чтобы вы наверняка их запомнили.
Слова разбиты по уровням сложности (обычные слова и посложнее). Разбиение субъективное, возможно, некоторые обычные слова могут показаться сложными, а некоторые слова посложнее — простыми. Просьба отнестись к этому с пониманием.
Есть быстрый доступ ко всем пройденным словам — всегда можно освежить в памяти правила русского языка и значение слова.
«Орфография» — это и тест, и игра, и викторина. Проверка орфографии поможет с пользой провести время и улучшить правописание и грамотность. Может быть использована для подготовки к ЕГЭ по русскому языку.
* Бесплатное приложение. Содержит рекламу. Рекламу можно отключить через механизм встроенных покупок (49 руб.), данные о покупке сохраняются в вашем аккаунте Google. Это означает, что даже если вы установите приложение на другом устройстве, реклама в нём показываться не будет. Если это ваша первая покупка в Google play, обратите внимание, что Google списывает 1 доллар для проверки карты, его вам вернут.
The elements of Mystery Mansion are based on the facts, fictions and fantasies of the past, present and future. The scenario was designed to challenge the daring and yet, entertain the curious. Escape for a few moments and experience frustration and triumph, hope and despair power, lust and greed. Using what you know, what you can find out and what works; tell the phone/tablet what you want or think you should do.
Mystery Mansion was probably originally developed by Bill Wolpert in Fortran IV.
+ SD Card install.
+ Text to Speech support.
+ Voice support.
Предположительно, русский перевод игры для ЭВМ, совместимых с компьютерами компании DEC серии PDP-11, выполнил эксперт по программному обеспечению для этих машин — Г. В. Вигдорчик.
Все команды распознаются по четырем первым буквам. Так, если написано "полз(и)", то "полз" или "ползи" - корректные команды, а "ПОЛЗИ" или "polzi" - неверные (естественно, кавычки набирать НЕ НАДО!).
В выпадающем меню слову "КАРЛИК" соответствует команда "брось топор", а слову "ТОПОР" - "взять топор". Это значительно облегчит ваше путешествие (и уменьшит популяцию карликов!).
Чтобы сохранить игру, введите "сохр". При запуске сохраненная игра загрузится автоматически. В отличие от оригинальной версии, вы можете продолжать игру после сохранения!
Чтобы получить очки за найденную драгоценность, надо перенести ее в дом и надежно там положить, хотя засчитывается и то, что вы просто нашли ее.
ВАЖНО: специально для тех, кто никогда не играл в текстовые квесты! В самом начале игры, после фразы "Приглашаем в путешествие! Вам нужны инструкции?", нажмите на значок лупы (в правом верхнем углу) и введите "д" или "н" без кавычек.
* Add a piece of map to screenshots based on your GPS position.
* Add current weather based on your geo location.
* Add the latest news in your local language.
* Upload your images to Dropbox and Google Drive with GPS photo uploader.
* Switch between rear and front cameras to shot a selfie photos with selfie camera hd.
* Share your photos with friends or send to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.
* Localization: English, Russian, Deutsch, Português, Français, Español, Italiano, Japanese, Chinese.
* OpenGL camera with 20 special image effects: Sepia, Grayscale, Sharpness, Invert, Contrast, Emboss, Posterize, Pixelation, Gamma, Brightness, Sobel Edge Detection, 3x3 Convolution, Grouped filters, Saturation, Exposure, Highlight Shadow, Monochrome, White Balance, Vignette, Lookup (Amatorka).
* Google Play services.
* Internet connection (Wi-Fi/GPRS/3G/4G).
* Geo location enabled.