The next generation Planmeca mobile image viewing application
Planmeca mRomexis™ is Planmeca's new dental imaging application. It displays images acquired using Planmeca dental equipment and the Planmeca Romexis® desktop software. All modalities acquired with Planmeca imaging equipment can be viewed in one application – including intraoral, panoramic, cephalometric and 3D CBCT X-ray images. The viewing of digital dental models and 3D facial photos is also supported.
• Simple and powerful interface
• Customisable searches – sort by Name, ID and latest activity
• Search and list all patients and images on the Planmeca Romexis server* on a local network (*not included, Planmeca Romexis server version 4.0.0.R or later required)
• View, zoom and measure any Planmeca 2D image
• Adjust image brightness and contrast with intuitive touch gestures
• View and zoom 3D CBCT* images in real-time MPR views including 3D rendering (*requires access to the Planmeca Romexis server on a local network)
• True hardware accelerated 3D viewing of Planmeca PlanScan® digital dental models and Planmeca ProFace® 3D photos, including zooming and free rotation
• Capture snapshots to your camera roll for later reference or sending via e-mail
• Access images referred to you by using the Planmeca Romexis® Cloud image transfer service
You can access all patients and images with a few taps when on the same local network as your clinic’s Planmeca Romexis server. A username and password are required to use the Planmeca Romexis server. Accessed images can be stored to your device’s internal memory for viewing at a time when no connection to the Planmeca Romexis server is available.
Requires Android version 4.4.2 or better. Planmeca Romexis 4.0.R required for viewing images on the server.
The Planmeca mRomexis mobile image viewing application is intended for informational and patient education purposes only. This software is not intended for diagnostic use.
Planmeca Romexis® desktop software
The Planmeca Romexis® desktop software is a dental imaging suite that supports both MS Windows and Apple Mac OS, and includes processing of all dental imaging modalities: intraoral, panoramic, cephalometric and CBVT X-ray images, as well as digital dental models, 3D photos and intraoral images. For more information about the Planmeca Romexis desktop software, please visit: http://www.planmeca.com/software/