This free app will make managing your NDIS plan easy!
Co-designed with Australians with disabilities, it is the ultimate NDIS planning tool to help you get ready for your NDIS meeting.
• Comprehensive pre-planning and plan review
• Manage and track your goals and budgets in real time
This is your one-stop-shop for everything you’ll need to unlock the NDIS and to create the life you want to live.
Download the app and log on today.
What our community is saying…
“I like that we can fill it out together. We’ve never filled out something together before and with the pictures, symbols and being able to use his device's text to voice conversion, he’ll be able to do it.”
- Shondell P. parent of teenage child with cognitive disability
“I really like the idea of being able to share this with my ‘crew’; mum will like it too.”
- Nathan M, future NDIS participant with cognitive disability
"It’s going to be really useful for my meeting.”
- Mattew J. future NDIS participant with physical disability.
“So much included and yet really simple - people with disabilities will be able to manage it themselves.”
- Carolyn H. parent of adult child with cognitive disability.
About Leap in!
Leap in! is a plan manager, financial intermediary and registered charity (not-for-profit) with the goal of making it easier for Australians with disabilities, providers and the community groups who support them to navigate the NDIS.
Leap in! is a joint venture initiative between UnitingCare Queensland and Uniting NSW.ACT and operates independently of its parent investors.