Platenger is a free messaging app used by vehicle drivers to help each other –not intended to be used while driving. Non-owners can also take advantage of Platenger.
Have you ever been in any of the following situations?
* Some neighbor’s car alarm is sounding, and you don’t know how to contact them.
* Someone’s parked –‘just for a minute, I promise!’– on your way out and is blocking your exit. You really don’t want to call the tow truck.
* Someone’s parked with the lights on, or maybe has a light off.
* You accidentally bumped into a parked car, and you need to contact its owner.
* Someone left his dog inside, parked in the sun, with no windows open!
* You found a wallet/purse and it has no contact info. But it has a driver’s license, so you’ll be able to find the driver in Platenger, great!
* Someone has a flat tire, or maybe the engine is leaking.
Sometimes you would’ve been grateful if someone would have let you know something was wrong about your vehicle or that your vehicle was at risk.
There may be many reasons to contact a vehicle’s driver, some of those include situations of emergency, risk or danger or, you may just want to say thanks!
Now, picture yourself as the other party in any of these situations.
Any driver would've been grateful to have been texted!
How can Platenger help you with that? Well, it really is very simple.
1) Necessary – Download Platenger and register your vehicle (State and License Plate) in Platenger so others can find it and send you a message.
2) Highly recommended – Buy and put one of our exclusive QR stickers in your vehicle –they’re small, 2”x3”or 3”x3” (from $0.99). This will make it easy for the community to see you are registered and contact you with Platenger.
3) When someone sends a message to your vehicle in Platenger, you’ll get a notification just like any other messaging app.
Platenger does not check license plate numbers with any state or federal records, we have no link with DMV’s or any other governmental agency.
No personal info is required to register a vehicle in Platenger. No personal info is published with vehicle profiles in Platenger: you cannot know who the driver of a vehicle is, you can only find the vehicle and send a message to that Plate, the user that registered it, will receive the message.
What if the vehicle you search for is not registered yet (i.e., no Platenger Windshield Sticker nor Platenger Bumper Sticker)?
We've got you covered. In this case, when you select it from the search results (it will show up as the first result), Platenger auto-registers it so you can message it. Platenger will save the message securely in its servers and will wait until someone ‘adopts’ it and receive pending messages.
To make your voice heard, you can buy and put one of our exclusive Message Notice stickers on the vehicle you just texted. That way you make sure your messages will be read.
Please visit our Stickers in-app store (Profile/Stickers) and check out on the stickers detailed descriptions.
Stickers are very affordable, probably the car accessory with the best cost-benefit ever.
If you are a safety-aware community member, or if you are looking for an original car gift, check out our Premium Individual Stickers and Emergency Stickers.
It’s not just a sticker in your vehicle, it’s evidence that you care about safety and that you are willing to be reached out in case something happens.
For further information, please visit our Help/FAQ section in Platenger.
Please remember not to text and drive!