Planner is an easy to use companion app for existing users of Platinum Planner. Students and preceptors can complete documentation from anywhere! Even offline without an internet connection!
Planner is for EMS, Allied Health and Nursing Professions, it provides online skill tracking, scheduling, reporting and much more!
- View, sign up for and create clinical opportunities.
- Document a clinical opportunity including entering time, notes, preceptor information, and patient information.
- Complete any associated forms.
- Upload images from your camera and attach them to an opportunity.
- Click on the PIN icon to open clinical sites in location aware applications like maps or driving apps.
- Ability for a preceptor to give a digital signature right from the app!
- View, sign up for and create labs.
- View upcoming labs, document current labs, or review documentation from completed labs.
- When documenting labs, students will be able to document their skills and complete any forms associated with the lab.
- Peer review other classmates labs.
- Upload images from your mobile devices camera.
- Peer review other classmates scenarios.
- View and complete training in the app.
- Upload documents to your training.
Student Documentation Review
- Review and complete student documentation.
- Return student documentation.
- Upload additional documents/images to student documentation.
- Sign off using your signature on student documentation.
- Preview student documentation during the student's shift.
- Manage students from multiple schools.
- Option to work offline then sync data when you have an internet connection available.
- Sync upcoming opportunities and labs directly to your calendar.
- View current classes along with their details.
- Sign up for any additional classes available for your course.
- View your progress report and see your overall skill status of your course.
- Badge notifications showing the total number of labs, scenarios, opportunities, and items which need to be sync'd.