The Plegium® app complements the Plegium SMART personal safety products. When you fire your Plegium SMART personal safety device, the Plegium app reacts by immediately and automatically sending text messages to your emergency contacts with a Google Maps link showing your location.
On top of that, upon firing your Plegium SMART device, the app makes automated phone calls to your emergency contacts. A voice informs them that you are in danger and that they have received a text message showing your location.
Plegium’s personal safety products are globally unparalleled.
Don’t gamble on your personal safety - get the best protection, from Plegium®!
Get your device on plegium.com
- Connects to your Plegium SMART personal safety device
- Sends location text messages to emergency contacts when Plegium SMART device is fired, immediately and automatically
- Makes phone calls to emergency contacts when Plegium SMART device is fired, immediately and automatically
- Super easy to set up – takes less than a minute!
- Connects automatically to your Plegium SMART device(s) after initial setup
- Add up to 5 emergency contacts to receive the location text messages and phone calls
- Add multiple Plegium SMART devices to the app. Convenient for families, since then anyone can grab any Plegium Smart device and be sure that the app is listening to that device!
- Non-intrusive: Your emergency contacts don’t need the Plegium app, because they receive regular text messages and phone calls. Just let them know that they are one of your emergency contacts, so that they respond to your distress calls.
1. Download the Plegium app.
2. Follow the simple activation steps inside the app.
3. You are now all set!
***IMPORTANT*** The location text messages and phone calls functionalities require the following:
- The Plegium app must be active. It can be in the background and the phone can be locked, but if the app is fully closed (terminated, “killed”), the location text messages and phone calls will not go through.
- The Bluetooth and location services (“location services” means your GPS coordinates) must both be activated on your phone.
- The Plegium app must be allowed to always access the Bluetooth and location services.
- You must have an active subscription with the Plegium app (in-app purchase).
- Your Plegium SMART personal safety device must be connected to the Plegium app.
- You must add at least one emergency contact in the Plegium app.