I like the paid version, but I was hoping it would allow me to edit the Metadata to add my name as photo creator. Other than that (and only being able to crop photos when you send them), it is a good program!
So far so good. I can't find the text alignment setting yet. Using the paid version
So far is good, i used to watermark batching like 300 photos at the time
I wish it could add logo and text at the same time.
Not impressed There is a visible background to the Watermark even though I selected no background (this started to happen with the free version so I thought upgrading would solve it 😞 obviously not!) Also I can not select any of the watermarks I have previously created, even the ones created in this full version. Please sort these problems out or refund my money!
- Absolute path of saved watermarked photo is shown
- Angle of watermarks of different types can be adjusted by providing angle value in textbox in addition to slider.
- On all sliders in all visible watermark types, watermark preview is shown on just tapping slider.
- A bug is removed where single character text watermark was trimming vertically.
- Soft keyboard is auto hidden on tapping Done in Text and Arc Text watermark.
- Numerous other improvements. Big thanks to users for all feedback.
LogoLicious; the easiest way to add your own logo, watermark and text to images!