EcordiApp is the mobile application for the Ecordia e-portfolio and e-assessment solution for training centres and education establishments. EcordiApp is designed to assist users in gathering evidence quickly and efficiently using their Android device. You will need to have a current username and password to use EcordiApp, because this application is designed to be used in conjunction with the main Ecordia system.
- Progress and gap analysis
- Digital signatures & verification
- Create and upload videos, images and audio files
- Access assessment plans and download learning materials
- Type evidence records – such as observations and reflective accounts.
- Add and submit new evidence in a portfolio
- View, prepare and submit existing evidence – and download evidence attachments
- Link and cross-reference evidence to the course standards
- View and accept assessment feedback and unit completion declarations
- Offline and Sync: enabling you to use EcordiApp without internet access, then when you are able to connect to the internet the app will synchronise with Ecordia