I'm having trouble to get updates on hurricanes. My data is fine at the moment. I'm about to head to Tampa, Florida, and need any updates that come. Getting lots of no cache errors
I'm glad the developer is still working on this app. The latest update looks great and improves functionality.
Why is there no hurricanes, what use is it if theres no hurricanes, frig sake :)) hurry up hurricanes.:))
Great app and very informative. This app along with a real-time weather radar app is an excellent combination.
App used to be fine on animation...now slow as molasses in Jan. Why?
Lacks cyclone and typhoon coverage. Please add this.
New in 2.1.4:
- Additional fixes to refreshing storm detail
- Other Bugfixes
New in 2.1:
- Enhancements to storm info:
- Hurricane category is now more obvious
- Latest storm headline shown as ticker on storm details screen
- Windspeed, Pressure, and Movement information shown at the top of storm details screen
- Notifications now shown for storm downgrades as well as upgrades, including hurricane category
- Persistent model selection (for the model viewer add-on)
Prepare for Hurricane Season with free resources plus hurricane tracker