Police Credit Union’s Banking App is a convenient and secure way for our customers to bank on their smartphone, anywhere 24/7.
Banking on your phone has never been easier - check your balance and latest transactions, transfer funds or pay bills via BPAY® and manage your Police Credit Union VISA Cards.
- Quick and secure access with a PIN or pattern.
- View your account balances and recent transactions.
- Set a quick balance for your favourite account and access it via the home screen.
- Transfer funds between your own account and to external accounts.
- Fast Payments - a faster, simpler and smarter way to pay and get paid. As part of the New Payments Platform, Fast Payments is facilitated by Osko® by BPAY™ allowing you to make near real-time payments. You can also set up an easy to remember PayID to receive money using contact details such as your mobile phone number and email address instead of a BSB and account number.
- Pay bills using BPAY.
- Add, maintain and pay your payees and BPAY billers.
- Manage your cards: activate your new cards for immediate use, report stolen or lost cards,
temporarily lock your cards and order replacement Visa debit or credit cards.
- Find your nearest Redi ATM and branch locations.
- Set a savings goal and track your progress.
- Keep up to date with our latest promotions.
- View product information and apply on the go.
- Access financial calculators and make informed decisions about your money.
- Fast Payments has been enabled.
- The app has rebranded from the name MoneyMate to Police Credit Union.
Things you should know:
- Mobile data downloading or internet usage charges may apply, check with your internet service providers or your mobile phone service provider.
- Whilst we endeavour to, the app is not compatible with all devices and operating systems.
- We collect anonymous information on how you utilise the application to perform statistical analysis of aggregate user behaviour. We do not collect personal information about you. By installing this app you are giving your consent.
Police Credit Union Ltd ABN 30 087 651 205 AFSL/Australian Credit Licence 238991. ®Registered to BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518. Osko services will be issued by over 50 BPAY Scheme members. The BPAY Scheme is managed by BPAY Pty Ltd (ABN 69 079 137 518). Contact your financial institution to see if it will offer the Osko services and to get the terms and conditions. Any financial product advice provided by BPAY Pty Ltd in relation to Osko services is general advice only and has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. Before acting on such advice, you should review the terms and conditions and consider whether the Osko service is appropriate for your personal circumstances.