Sixth Extinction is a dark and atmospheric, story-driven puzzle game about revenge, extinction, and violence. For adult audiences only.
- The purpose of this game is to deliver a meaningful message. The game itself was built on this message. The story is to stay with the player even after playing.
Playtime ~1 hour
- The experience is designed to be powerful and efficient. There are no artificial delays or intentional maximizing of play time. We respect your time: the experience is short, but significant.
- Hand-drawn graphics and texts. Soundscape and narrative carefully designed for each situation.
- The game is about revenge, extinction, and violence. For adult audiences only.
- The unique puzzles evolve and require thinking outside the box . We respect the players as thinking human beings, who can manage on their own.