Power Cruise Control EV assistant for
Volkswagen ID all models
Skoda Enyaq iV all models
Cupra BORN all models
Audi Q4 e-Tron
Power Cruise Control® (PCC) is an intelligent Navigation App, which avoids range anxiety.
PCC different from all other electric vehicle applications, because it
- is real-time connected to the car via a Bluetooth OBDII dongle and knows exactlythe SoC (State of Charge), the SoH (State of Health), the car's speed, instant power, and many other parameters;
- has constant communication with the driver via intuitive interface, easy and clear information called Heaven-Hell indicator, ensuring the arrival at destination. Foreground view and the respect of PCC indications are a must for guaranteed arrival at destination;
- knows orography of the trip, up and downhill, and itinerary;
- calculates energy consumption for the trip, considering regeneration during downhill, driving, air temperature, A/C and heating consumptions, and many other parameters to provide reliable predictions;
- indicates charging points nearby and along the route.
Use Power Cruise Control® is simple:
- Connect your OBDII.
- Set your destination.
- Choose your energy strategy.
- Follow the Heaven-Hell indicator to reach you destination.
With these simple steps, you'll be able to reach every destination in total safety, assisted by the PCC Heaven/Hell indicator to maintain the correct energy consumption while traveling.
New MultiCharge options available, with Real Time Connector's status (where that info are shared from provider).
Inside the App you can choose between mph or km/h and C° or F° degrees.
PCC requires an OBDII Bluetooth adapter. A recommended Official Power Cruise Control® adapter is available on https://amzn.eu/f49WbjO
Other OBDII adapters may work as well but are not fully tested.
Italian Amazon marketplace not shipping to your country?
Try ordering from German Amazon marketplace https://www.amazon.de/dp/B08PL2F11P/?&language=en_GB
Licensing method is tied to the vehicle VIN with a single license and enables the following benefits:
- use Power Cruise Control® on multiple devices, both Android and/or iOS* (* if PCC is available on iOS for that car model);
- use Power Cruise Control®, with the licensed vehicle, by an unlimited number of users. A family will require only one license to allow any member driving the car;
- you can ask your car dealer to license your car as a purchased gift;
- when buying a used car, if already licensed, you can use PCC on the car for the remaining license period.
Last, but not least, you'll get a free 30 days trial period, with unlimited functionality.
After the trial period, the subscription will be activated.
The suggested price is 24€/year*, tax included.
*Actual price for each VIN licence may vary from country to country, according to Store policies.
Multiple VIN licence packages for car dealers and distributors are available. Subscription will be activated at the first OBDII connection with PCC to the licensed vehicle.
For more info about multiple VIN PCC license and OBDIIs purchase, contact us directly at email@example.com
More information at FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions section https://www.powercruisecontrol.com/faq.html
For first issues solving follow the instruction on this guide:
Set your language in Chrome at beginning otherwise is Italian