Vehicles, cars, tractors and construction machinery. Free game, pictures and vehicle sounds.
You want to know the history and curiosities of different vehicles and cars? With the "Vehicle Sounds" application you can find out how vehicles and cars looked like in previous years, how they were developed, where they were used, and what they had technical parameters.
Thanks to this application you will spend your time wisely. It will help you get to know the different between vehicles and cars, the fascinating pictures and vehicle sounds will make you good time in the car, in the waiting room and in many other places.
For easy presentation of cars and vehicles, slideshow mode is available.
With the option to change the language, the "Vehicle Sounds" application can also serve as a set of language learning cards.
Set up great photos of cars, vehicles, tractors and construction machinery as wallpaper (background on the main android screen) and enjoy them whenever you use your phone or tablet.
You can set the sound of an ambulance, police car, or Formula 1 engine's roar as a ringtone, an alarm or notification on your phone, and listen it whenever your phone rings.
◊ App Features:
● Sounds and pictures of the most popular vehicles and cars from around the world,
● Vehicle names in 25 languages,
● Detailed information on vehicles and cars,
● Full-screen photos of real vehicles and cars in HD quality,
● Real and impressive vehicle sounds also as ringtones, notifications and alerts,
● Pictures of cars and vehicles as wallpaper on your phone or tablet,
● Simple and intuitive operation,
● Memory game,
● Scratch game,
● Puzzle game,
● Land vehicles: cars, construction vehicles, agricultural vehicles, motorcycles, bicycles,
● Watercraft: ships, boats, sailing ships, yachts, ferries, motorboats,
● Flying vehicles: airplanes, balloons, hang gliders, jets, rockets, helicopters,
● Slideshow mode (automatic playback of all vehicles),
● The ability to lock the back button to prevent accidental shutdown of the application,
● Learning languages.
If you notice an error please use the "Error report" option or send an e-mail to the address: