The digital edition of the monthly political magazine "Blätter für deutsche und Internationale Politik"
The "Blätter für Deutsche und Internationale Politik" is the largest political and scientific monthly magazine in the German-speaking area. They see themselves as a forum for current political discussions. Month after month, the “Blätter” authors comment on and analyze political events in Germany and around the world on 128 pages.
The “Blätter” editors include Jürgen Habermas, Seyla Benhabib, Saskia Sassen, Katajun Amirpur, Peter Bofinger, Micha Brumlik, Rudolf Hickel, Claus Leggewie, Jens Reich, Friedrich Schorlemmer and Hans-Jürgen Urban.
In terms of staff continuity, the group of editors ensures that the “Blätter” will remain what they have been for more than 60 years: “an island of reason in a sea of nonsense” (Karl Barth).
Further information: www.blaetter.de/digital.
Support: Berit Lange-Miemiec (email@example.com, 030 / 3088-3644)
Digital subscription to the "Blätter"
• Test the app for two months free of charge at www.blaetter.de/probeabo
• As a subscriber to the printed »Blätter« you will receive a special price for digital access: www.blaetter.de/digitalabo
• You can find more information about our digital offers here: www.blaetter.de/digital
• Students can order the reduced subscription: www.blaetter.de/studierenden
Buy single issues
• Single issue »Blätter« (11 euros / issue)
• Trial subscription for the »Blätter« (two months: 11 euros, ends automatically)
• Annual subscription to the »Blätter« (12 issues: 93.60 euros, reduced: 74.40 euros)
If you have any questions, suggestions or problems with the Blätter-App, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We can respond to emails faster and more specifically than to general comments in the App Store.