OOR is the music magazine of the Netherlands, in addition to the latest developments. With monthly interviews with the most important artists, signatures, background articles, historical specials and reviews of all the albums that matter, OOR has been charting the music landscape since 1971. OOR is passion for "the better" music. Those who love music read OOR.
OOR appears 12 times a year. Individual OOR editions can be downloaded in the app for € 6.50.
A subscription for a month (1 edition) costs € 4.49
A subscription for six months (6 editions) costs € 21.99
A one-year subscription (12 editions) costs € 39.99
Subscriptions start with the last available OOR edition.
Are you a paper OOR subscriber? Then you have free access to the tablet edition with your subscriber number. You can find more information about the different OOR subscriptions at www.oor.nl/abo.
- Individual sales and subscriptions are paid for and managed via your iTunes account.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of your purchase.
- The subscription is automatically renewed, unless you have switched off the automatic renewal at least 24 hours before the end of the term.
- Extension takes place at the amount for which you have taken out the subscription. The amount due will be charged within 24 hours before the end of the term.
- Subscriptions can be managed by the user and automatic renewal can be disabled by going to Settings after purchase. The subscription cannot be canceled during the term of the subscription.