The free Proofs & Practices application complements and extends the Proofs & Practices conferences.
Proofs & Practices is a cycle of 26 congresses in general medicine which offers in a single day more than 20 updates on subjects that concern the daily practice of general practitioners.
The cycle takes place in 26 cities in France and brings together nearly 6,000 general practitioners each year.
The Proofs & Practices application is linked to the congress cycle and provides easy access to all scientific content while offering many services.
The application allows to:
• View all the dates and places of the 26 Proofs & Practices congresses in France
• Easily register for a congress
• Easily locate the congress venue
• Know the scientific program (themes and speakers) that will be proposed during each congress
• Being able to follow the speaker's slideshow on the day of the congress in parallel with the video projection
• Access throughout the year to scientific sessions (video of the expert + PDF presentation)
• Consult the journal Preuves & Pratiques, a quarterly journal which offers different scientific content but according to the same editorial policy as that of the congresses