1. 'K-friend' is a community app used by real Korean Gen Zers.
When you're bored with Facebook and Instagram, sometimes you want to talk openly about everything from light daily life to deep worries in a place where no one knows you. It's good to come to you at times like that. Remember K-friend!
2. You can meet Korean friends with whom you can have fun chatting.
When you communicate on message boards or chat with Voice Call, you'll naturally meet Korean friends.
3. K-friend is mostly used for these conversations
- k-pop, k-drama, daily chatter, MBTI, relationship worries, daily worries, fashion/beauty, exercise, art, music/singing, studying, games (lol, balm, etc.), school, work, travel, cooking, health, part-time job, employment, friendship, family, career, hobbies, etc.
4. Talk with confidence.
Real-time monitoring and report-based removal of inappropriate users!
The operations team is doing its best to create a cleaner space than anywhere else.
A place where you can socialize naturally in a clean environment!
5. k-friend talked about by those who used it first
- You can talk about your worries that you can't talk to people around you!
- I was able to make good memories while going offGuyoung>_<
- It helped me a lot to stay alone in a foreign country :)
- Actually, my depression because I didn't have the right friends was comforted and disappeared a little bit!
- I made friends all over the country🤩.
- I'm happy that we can talk about small things!
- I used to find it difficult to talk to the opposite sex, but I feel like I've improved a lot.
- It seems like a good app to use when you're bored because you get a lot of experience and advice from other people.
- It's fun when you don't want to study🙏😊🙏
- I wasn't bored every day❤️
- Thanks to Namgong, my lonely life has become a little brighter🍀.
- I met and interacted with many people and my self esteem went up a lot more than before!
K-friend, where everyone can chat easily
Come on in!