Helping more than 65,000 carriers track shipments with project44 customers every month, DriveView is an intuitive, free mobile app designed to provide real-time location visibility for active truckload shipments. DriveView communicates location and ETA information to carriers, brokers, shippers, and other business partners while you are focused on the road. Designed to track a load and stay out of your business, the app checks in with you as you start a trip and automatically shuts off when shipments are delivered.
Join over 140,000 drivers who provide real-time visibility to their customers around the world and see benefits like:
• Reduced Dwell Times
• By providing accurate, precise ETAs that allow you and your customers to plan ahead for any delays along the way
• No More Check Calls
• Drivers who provide real-time visibility to their customers spend less time on manual track and trace, reducing check calls by up to 80%!
• Upload your Proof of Delivery
• Drivers can take a screenshot of their PoD and upload it directly through the DriveView app to share with their customers, saving time, improving customer service and getting paid faster!
• No Hidden Fees
• Using the DriveView app and being part of the project44 Network will always be free for carriers, no strings attached!
Critical Dock Information
project44 has partnered with Dock411, allowing drivers to see 70+ data points about 200k+ docks in North America directly in the DriveView app. Now you can:
• Eliminate guesswork when visiting a new dock with detailed facility entrance directions, yard hazards, and backing situations right from the DriveView app
• Reduce dwell times even more by having critical facility information at your fingertips, removing confusion that leads to delays
• Get the information you need, when you need it with facility details—including restroom location, WiFi availability, and more—right from the DriveView app
• Plan out your journey by knowing where the best food, gas stations, and showers are to make you the most comfortable when on the road
Your Privacy Matters
We’re tracking shipments, not drivers. Drivers control what they share, who they share it with, and when they start and stop sharing. You can be confident that your data is safe since we’re GDPR & CCPA compliant, SOC II verified, and ISO 27001 certified.