Project Hours is a time tracking app for activities on projects. It started as a time tracking system for the Dutch Castle Society in 2016, by now several companies are using it because of its ease-of-use and balanced feature set.
Project Hours is available on Android, iPhone and (mobile) web site, users with different devices can track hours together on projects.
Project Hours supports:
- Define projects and activities.
- Define materials.
- Track hours via website or use the hours app.
- Register materials you have used on projects.
- Specify the amount of time or specify a start and end time, Project Hours will track your time.
- Use a timer to register time. Timers run on the Project Hours server, no need to keep the app open while working.
- Invite your team members via the app to join projects for time tracking.
- Organise your users in groups, for instance if you want totals for different departements.
- Specify hourly rates to track costs.
- View totals for hours and materials per project, per activity.
- Download excel files with totals for your projects.
- Integrate with Google Calendar to show an overview of your project activity in your company Google Calendar.
- You can approve hours of employees for a certain time period. Hours will locked after approval. Employees can no longer edit time in the locked period. Employees add hours via the app. Approval is managed via the Project Hours web site.
- Plan hours in advance for your employees. You can plan per weekday for multiple users. Employees will see the planning and are able to make adjustments to reflect actual hours worked.
- Categorize projects and activities. This allows for more advanced reports with totals per category. This is for instance useful if you want to see hours per product line or any other category that applies to your organistation. You can can export an excel file with all time entries and categories for reporting.
Try the 2 months free trial period to discover if Project Hours works for your company! The long trial period will give you the opportunity to collect hours for a over a month and see if the reporting suits you.
Administrative functions like creating new users and view reports are currently available on the website, we are working on including these features in the app.
Project Hours pricing policy is to be the most affordable time tracking system out there, costs are €2 / $2.20 per month per user, you will receive an annual invoice.
Recently we made many new enhancements to Project Hours. You can now for instance make an overview of budgeted hours. This allows for monitoring progress of your team and compare actual registered hours with budgeted. This feature is available on the project hours website.
Other updates include more data available for download in Excel, such as an overview of materials registered and a download of planned hours.
Of course, if you have questions or feature requests, do not hesitate to contact us via email@example.com.