We’ve made it our mission to pay everyday people real money through their mobile devices for doing work. We’ve paid over $6 million to thousands of “Agents” for doing work with Field Agent. Now we're available on Android!
Jobs are small assignments you can complete at everyday places from your local grocery store to your living room. We’ll pay you for collecting information like photos or product information.
How it Works
1. Download the app, create an account and complete a short profile
2. Browse jobs in the Find Jobs screen to find available jobs near you
3. Accept a job and complete it within the specified time frame
4. Submit your work for verification of accuracy and approval
5. Get paid securely via Paypal or Dwolla
Things to Know
- Jobs typically pay between $2 and $12 each
- Complete screener jobs for an opportunity to get more paying jobs
- When a job has to be denied, we don’t get paid and we don’t use the information (so we hate denying jobs!)
- Many jobs are first come first serve, so check your app often so you don't miss out on jobs near you
The application can be used for
- Mystery Shopping visits
- Face to face interviews (CAPI)
- Shelf reviews and Price audits (POS)
- Any other data collection method that can benefit from an off-line application.
Here are some features supported
- Offline quota management
- Questionnaire variables
- Synchronizes with server
- Full download questionnaires structure and logic
- File attachments
- Take pictures directly from camera during questionnaire filling
Fully supports any language: Cyrillic, Latin, Asian, Arabic and much more
User interface translated to English, Spanish, French, Russian, Portuguese, Arabic, Japanese, Hindi, Romanian.
Built for: Android Phone and Tablets version 2.3 and up
Note: you must have a Checker account and an active user provided by your operator in order to use this app.
Contact us for additional details at
** American Business Awards 2013 Gold Winner — Integrated Mobile Experience based on user experience and functionality. **
★SIMPLIFY YOUR BUSINESS★
RazorSync connects your office and field workers, giving you tighter control over customer management, cash flow and employees in the field. All your data is stored in the cloud, so it’s always available from wherever you are.
At Just $19.95 per user per month, it’s the most affordable mobile field service software solution you’ll find with all the features you need. No contracts. No hidden fees. No worries. All users start with a FREE, full-access 30-day trial.
★DESIGNED FOR YOU★
RazorSync was built from the ground up for service businesses like yours. RazorSync works well for HVAC, Plumbing, Electrical, Handyman, Landscaping, Repair, Pest Control, Cleaning and many other service-based businesses.
RazorSync’s powerful features include:
• Scheduling and Dispatching — Intuitive drag-and-drop job scheduling makes it easy to schedule jobs and fill in openings in your workers’ schedules.
• Location Tracking — The onscreen map helps you find the closest worker, so you can schedule service quickly, reduce fuel expenses, and resolve customer needs fast.
• Automatic Communication — Automatically notify field workers and customers via text message and email when a job is assigned or appointment is updated.
• Mobile Invoicing — Start your pay cycle sooner by generating and sending professional-looking, branded invoices before you leave the customer’s location.
• QuickBooks Integration — RazorSync seamlessly integrates with QuickBooks Online and Desktop, eliminating paper work and double entry.
• Attachments — Attach any type of file—text documents, PDFs, photos, videos, signature captures and more—to service requests, work orders and customers for your reference in the field.
• Signature Capture — Capture customer signatures to approve service completion prior to leaving the job site.
• Quotes and Estimates — Create quotes and estimates from the field and email it to the customer with one touch.
• Service Forms — Eliminate paperwork and capture the important information you need, directly on your smart device.
• Recurring Jobs — For customers with weekly, biweekly or monthly needs, scheduling recurring appointments is simple and requires a single, one-time entry.
• Google Calendar — RazorSync effortlessly integrates with your Google Calendar, so your calendar is always up to date.
• Driving Directions — Arrive on time and save on fuel with in-app driving directions† that give your field workers the best route to the job site.
• Payroll Management — Clock in and clock out with the tap of a finger. RazorSync’s payroll report details employee hours and locations for accurate payroll spending.
• Tasks — Need to pick up a new tool or drop off something for repair? Assign small tasks like this to workers when they have free time in their schedule.
• Dashboard — Gain insight and learn how to get the most of your day with a quick summary of your business operations.
• Non-priority Jobs — For service that isn’t urgent, RazorSync lets you assign work with an open deadline, allowing field workers to get to it when time is available.
• And much more!
Schedule more jobs, get paid faster and enhance customer communication — all with RazorSync!
Visit http://www.RazorSync.com for more information and to schedule your FREE, full-access 30-day trial.
†Continued use of GPS can dramatically decrease batter life.
Your Service Provider can streamline the tracking, management and reporting of any Apple iOS or Google Android mobile devices.
• Setup WiFi access automatically
• Configure Email settings
• Remotely reset passcodes
• Lock or Wipe devices that are stolen or lost
• And much more
BUTTON Telecom is associated with all the concerned companies in the eco-system and plans to have a nationwide network for offering virtual pre-paid services to consumers across the globe
Button Telecom via Button Pay Service has aggressive plans to grow its network of third-party retailers, and is currently in talks with banks, retailers, petrol companies, large shopping malls and various small & medium enterprises.
Become A Button Pay Agent and Partner in profits to share revenue.Start providing mobile money services today!
ButtonPay Travel, ButtonPay Jobs, ButtonPay Money, ButtonPay Top Up, ButtonPay Properties, ButtonPay To-Let
Repsly is ideal for organizations with field reps that visit a set of existing customers on a recurring basis to perform some sort of function, such as taking replenishment orders, merchandising products on retail shelves, marketing for referrals, or performing regular maintenance. This solution enables organizations to improve the efficiency of their field teams, and greatly simplifies the collection and analysis of field data. As a result, Repsly’s solution helps organizations create a tight connection between the field and back-office operations.
社内の「知らない」「聞いてない」を無くす 仕事が10倍速くなる社内専用メッセンジャー direct（ダイレクト）は、社内でのちょっとした伝言から重要な情報まで、素早く確実に共有できる連絡ツールです。
Get mobile! Connect to data from the field. Anywhere. Anytime.
With a complex array of architects, consultants, project managers and contractors needing to share documents and information on projects, the ability to access 4Projects by Viewpoint Construction while in the field is essential. Field Share allows all project workers, from field teams to senior management, to easily share and manage documents such as RFIs, drawings, issues and capture, upload and distribute photos from your mobile device.
• Easily navigate to a project site, project or sub-project
• Easily view, upload or download construction documents and revisions
• Quickly create and modify new construction documents such as RFIs, issues and change orders
• Simply view details of a user/organisation, including contact details
• Snap photos and easily upload to your projects
• Quick access to project information with drill down capabilities
• At-a-glance screen with items needing your attention helps to manage tasks
• Keep the office updated with project status while on the go
Built on the Android platform, Field Share is available for customers to download on an Android smartphone and tablet.
Pradeo Agent makes it easy to protect your company's smartphones and tablets. In a few steps, connect your devices to your server and manage them remotely.
- Deep applications analysis : each installed application is sent into the cloud and analyzed in real-time to detect threats. A detailed report is shown to the administrator.
- Protection against loss or theft : the administrator can remotely wipe data, lock the device and trace the devices location with GPS.
- Browsing protection : the administrator can choose which categories of sites are allowed or not.
It's complex and efective tool for wiki site owners.
Aplication support two wiki engines DokuWiki and MediaWiki, but it's easy to transform toolbar to another engine by definig new buttons.
Apliacion is prepared for easy synchronization, but now the only way how to synchronize wikitext from /mnt/sdcard/wikiEdit/pages/$yourURLtowiki/... to your server and vice versa is copy them manually.
Tags: wiki, DokuWiki, MediaWiki, text editor, editor, wiki engine, wiki text, text processing, wiki tranformation to HTML, HTML, wikiEdit, wiki tranformator, wiki converter
Now with localized data for
- New Zealand
- United States of America
The Daikin eTools Application was launched by Daikin Airconditioning (S) Pte Ltd to support Dealers and Contractors in the Airconditioning industry for their field work in November 2011. It is also known as Daikin eQuip in USA and Canada.
Enhancements to the application were built through feedbacks and key features updated on this application include:
(Error Code, System Compatibility, Technical Specification, Emergency Settings, Thermistor Resistor Information and Additional Refrigerant Charge Calculator)
Spare Parts Information
(Spare Parts, Remote Control Pricing and Self-Generated Quotations)
(Operation Manual and Product Catalogues for Various Models)
(Courses by Daikin Asia Oceania Training Centre and Singapore Workforce Skills Qualification)
(Pressure, Velocity, Air Flow Volume, Capacity, Temperature, Area, Weight and Length Conversion Tables)
(Daikin Directory, Warranty Details, FAQ and Service Requisition)
*Various new features that allows ease of pushing and sharing of information in Application
*Some features and modules are available for some countries.
More information and features would be included in gradual phases that are necessary and relevant to Dealers and Contractor support. Feedbacks are welcome through in-application submission.
The Daikin Application is customised and localised for Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, United States of America, Canada and Vietnam.
Important Note: Only install this application if your IT department directs you to do so. Good Agent works only in conjunction with Good‘s mobile device management (MDM) product feature, which must be configured by your corporate IT department. Good Agent will not function unless enabled by your IT department. If in doubt, please contact your IT administrator or helpdesk before installing Good Agent.
When used with the required Good product offerings, Good Agent enables you to:
• Easily set up your device for business use.
• Keep your device in compliance with corporate policies or configuration.
• Gain access to and automatically configure your settings for your corporate email systems.
• Automatically configure your device to access company network Wi-Fi and VPN.
• Diagnose and troubleshoot common issues.
Note: Good Agent may be used to activate Samsung KNOX capabilities on your Samsung device. Additional Samsung terms and conditions may apply. Good may provide KNOX compatibility as an included feature of its product suites at no additional charge during an initial promotion period, after which fees may change.
Instructions for Activation:
Step 1: Download and install the Good Agent from the Google Play Store
Step 2: Follow the prompts to start configuration
Step 3: Enter your email address and the activation key provided by your IT department
Step 4: Follow the prompts to activate the device and accept license agreements
Is your company looking for a secure mobility solution? Visit http://www.good.com to learn how Good Technology delivers the most comprehensive, integrated platform for protecting and managing applications, data, and devices while enabling business productivity, collaboration, and workflow transformation.
-Job and customer management
-Scheduling and dispatching
-Time cards and location tracking
-Equipment and warranty tracking
-Personalized customer portal
-Digital work orders and estimates
-Works online or offline
Distribute jobs to field worker mobile devices
You can instantly distribute job and customer information to field workers, automatically inform your field workers of new assignments and changes to their schedules, and receive job updates made from the field. You can also access photos and signed documents, as well as capture payment information from the field.
Reduce office calls and simplify job costing
You can give field workers the option to create new work orders, estimates, and customers from their mobile devices. Field workers will also have the ability to lookup product and service pricing, quote a job, and email estimates directly to customers, making the process that much more smooth.
Find the fastest routes, save time and fuel
Travel route optimization is simple, as locations are displayed of all current daily assignments on an interactive map and allows you or your drivers to find the closest jobs and avoid traffic. The app also provides voice-guided turn-by-turn driving directions to the job site.
Track equipment warranties and service contracts
Keeping a record of equipment installed at your job locations as well as maintenance history is easy, and that record is accessible from anywhere. With this easily accessible information, you always know what is covered under the service contract and keep track of manufacturer warranties.
Digital job receipts, estimates, and inspection reports
Optimize and streamline your processes by emailing all documentation from the field to the customer. Customize all of your documents to include your business information, custom fields, photos and legal language, giving you a consistent representation of your brand across all forms of communication.
Salesforce Classic is built on our classic user interface which does not include Chatter or other recent enhancements.
Salesforce Classic gives you access to your Salesforce information on your Android device. Choose between:
FREE VERSION (also referred to as Mobile Lite)
Free for ALL salesforce.com customers (all license types).
- Access standard CRM data from your device
- Have your Salesforce Admin enable Mobile Lite for your organization
Requires Performance Edition, Unlimited Edition, or add-on mobile license
- Customizable with mobile access to custom objects and configurations
Salesforce Classic supports touchscreen devices running Android 2.2.x through 4.3 when installed via the Google Play Store.
Salesforce Classic device support is based primarily on operating system version. Carrier / model / OS combinations are not individually certified. It may be possible for newer devices with unsupported operating systems to download and install the Salesforce Classic application, but they should not be considered supported configurations until the operating system version is listed as officially supported.